Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By mitchie151
The-Jack-DeCk wrote:There wasn't really an accurate measurement for the wanting of legitness. It was overlapped with /trade's existence, so I doubt many people voted on the trade poll based on if they wanted the server to be less legit.

Intelli, if you feel as if the community wants a less legit server, please do a formal poll JUST based on that.
There was a poll a few months ago that asked the community exactly what flavor they wanted.... While a few chose legit the vast majority voted for something a little lower than ridiculously chocolaty.
By The-Jack-DeCk
mitchie151 wrote:
The-Jack-DeCk wrote:There wasn't really an accurate measurement for the wanting of legitness. It was overlapped with /trade's existence, so I doubt many people voted on the trade poll based on if they wanted the server to be less legit.

Intelli, if you feel as if the community wants a less legit server, please do a formal poll JUST based on that.
There was a poll a few months ago that asked the community exactly what flavor they wanted.... While a few chose legit the vast majority voted for something a little lower than ridiculously chocolaty.
I don't remember that whatsoever. Maybe it's because I don't want to remember that, because ridiculously chocolaty means ridiculously bad most of the time.

But, that's just my opinion. I'm sure all of you guys like to warp directly to friends with no effort and spawn things out of the ground, and all that good stuff. I'll wait to see what's in store, but if it really does fall under the "ridiculously chocolaty" category, then I probably won't like the changes.
By Magerman
PvP everywhere outside realms
By Laserminer
Magerman wrote:PvP everywhere outside realms
Why not? Good idea.
  • Spawn would be more or less the same, pvp optional.
  • With the random TP added, campers on the border of realms wouldn't get any luck.
  • It would make a lot of players happy; we had this in 2.0 and many players liked it.
Con:
  • The extremely rare event of two people running into each other in the 80% public land and one loses his stuff (maybe)
By Prodigy9
Magerman wrote:PvP everywhere outside realms
I wasn't around for 2.0 when this was apparently used, but I do like the idea.
By eah
If and whenever precipitation lag is reduced significantly, bring back precipitation. I like rain. Gives it more of a minecraft feel.

Some kind of tax on realms. If the tax isn't paid, they disband. People hang on to their realms but never actually play. Some of them are really pretty and deserved to be held onto by inactive players. Some of them become outdated with the surrounding terrain.
By Prodigy9
eah2119 wrote:Some kind of tax on realms. If the tax isn't paid, they disband. People hang on to their realms but never actually play. Some of them are really pretty and deserved to be held onto by inactive players. Some of them become outdated with the surrounding terrain.
Sorry eah, but I strongly disagree on that point. We already have a system for disbanding the realms of the most extremely inactive players (if they don't log in for 30 days) and the realms of permabanned players (manually by staff, if they attempt logins). Players who become slightly less active for a time should be able to do so and be confident that their realms will be waiting for them when they have more time to play.
By Emershaan
eah2119 wrote:If and whenever precipitation lag is reduced significantly, bring back precipitation. I like rain. Gives it more of a minecraft feel.

Some kind of tax on realms. If the tax isn't paid, they disband. People hang on to their realms but never actually play. Some of them are really pretty and deserved to be held onto by inactive players. Some of them become outdated with the surrounding terrain.
The tax system that is/was already being worked on like this sounded drastically overpriced and like it'd make it impossible to own any significant area of land unless being funded by a large, rich faction. A change was proposed by players to make tax only start applying (or stay very low at first, then increase) with inactivity time, so that it would only affect the only-log-in-every-29-days and/or permabanned people who buy up a huge land area and then either leave it untouched or leave the server altogether, but still without crushing people who actually play and care. The tax system kind of faded off the radar after being pretty widely and angrily rejected by players, thought it may still be in planning/coding.
By LeafWarrior254
Let's see....
Auto-disband realms of perma-banned players 1 month to 1 month and 2 weeks after rejection (Completely random, so there's no camping out and such).
Ability to apply for new spawn points, Roanoke and Abyssus become Spawn Cities again, and possibly and more spawn cities (at least one more).
No property tax...
Map expansion, let's say 1000 blocks each side, with the final 500 blocks being like the nether, no rules applying except no griefing, and you'd be unable to buy realms there.
By Prodigy9
LeafWarrior254 wrote:Map expansion, let's say 1000 blocks each side, with the final 500 blocks being like the nether, no rules applying except no griefing, and you'd be unable to buy realms there.
This would work nicely with the part of my suggestion about treating an expanded area as expendable, so it could be wiped in the event of future updates with new content. It would be an additional 500 blocks on all sides of good land for building, with an additional 500 blocks that could just be used to gather resources. And the lack of realm purchases there would discourage extensive building in that region.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]