Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By CirJohn
Wow, this is completely broken. Let me describe what's going to happen if this goes live...

First, the current large groups (Ceteri, NTC, etc) will each make a party. These parties will become a guilds within seconds. These guilds will grow to include everyone they want to include within a few more seconds.

Second, these uber-guilds will each reduce a single realm to bedrock, thereby rapidly earning "experience" for all the members.

Third, the uber-guilds will once again claim every resource in the nether before smaller groups and independants get a chance.

Finally, they will sell these unobtainable resources at exorbitant prices to all smaller groups and independants.

In short Intelli, if this is an attempt to remove resources from the established players or make the server friendly to new people, it will completely fail.

Additional Issues:

"Experience" is already used. Why not choose another name for your server-specific resource to avoid confusion?

Limiting nether travel to not-new players removes the easiest route for new players to change spawns. I know what you're going to say next: "new players just get killed mercilessly in the nether". I have personally taught at least a dozen new players to travel the nether in complete safety. If a dozen first-day noobs can do it, there's no reason to prevent them. The ones who CAN'T need to LEARN.
By Cheez99
Second, these uber-guilds will each reduce a single realm to bedrock, thereby rapidly earning "experience" for all the members.
We hadn't thought of that. Thanks for the idea!
By Lineant
Cheez99 wrote:
We hadn't thought of that. Thanks for the idea!
That's the first thing that came to my mind...
By Kress91
Not really a fan of limiting Nether and End traffic til 30.
By Prodigy9
Intelli wrote:Minimum level to enter the Nether has been changed to 10.
I definitely like the change, though it would be nice if the minimum requirement was removed altogether.

Will there be a constant amount of experience needed to level up or will there be an increasing number of points needed for each subsequent level? If, for example, it's extremely easy to get to level 10 but increasingly difficult (or at least increasingly time-consuming) to get to level 20... 30... 40... 50, then almost everyone can access the nether, which is wonderful, but accessing the End requires a lot more work.
By SilsuCrow
Something I'd like to see is an increase in spawned creatures. Or cutting the time it takes for creatures to despawn when there are no players around down greatly so there is more turnover.
By Cogohst
SilsuCrow wrote:Something I'd like to see is an increase in spawned creatures. Or cutting the time it takes for creatures to despawn when there are no players around down greatly so there is more turnover.
Oh dear lord, yes. Anything to increase the appearance of mobs would be greatly appreciated.
By Intelli
Prodigy9 wrote:
I definitely like the change, though it would be nice if the minimum requirement was removed altogether.

Will there be a constant amount of experience needed to level up or will there be an increasing number of points needed for each subsequent level? If, for example, it's extremely easy to get to level 10 but increasingly difficult (or at least increasingly time-consuming) to get to level 20... 30... 40... 50, then almost everyone can access the nether, which is wonderful, but accessing the End requires a lot more work.
The minimum requirement will vastly decrease the amount of Nether griefers.
For the end, I think it *should* be difficult to get access to.
By Prodigy9
Intelli wrote:
Prodigy9 wrote:

The minimum requirement will vastly decrease the amount of Nether griefers.
For the end, I think it *should* be difficult to get access to.
Eh, I suppose the reduction of Nether-griefing will be helpful.

As for the End, I was actually agreeing that it would be good if it was tough to get to. That's why I was wondering about whether it will be more difficult to level up when you're already at a high level... IMO, the End should require more than 5x the amount of experience needed to get to the Nether.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]