Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
On second thought, being a legitimate server, we are lucky to have the /sethome and /home commands. I'm not saying I'm happier without a central spawn warp command, but at least spawn hopping is faster than walking from 5k+ blocks away.
If we will always have the trade room, then that could be the new spawn. Intelli could just brake down one of the walls.

AND we would have random spawn points around the land.

AND we could have a /home on top of that.

Wow. :shock:

We are being spoiled in all the right ways :D
I'm really anticipating the new spawn system, especially with the addition of the infinite map. I really will enjoy seeing the spawn buildings people come up with. Also I like the fact that this will be implemented on my birthday. :3
Laserminer wrote:On second thought, being a legitimate server, we are lucky to have the /sethome and /home commands. I'm not saying I'm happier without a central spawn warp command, but at least spawn hopping is faster than walking from 5k+ blocks away.
We're lucky to be forced to walk long distances!
meepers wrote:well i think if u want a spawn point in like a town that you own and dont want people coming to it it would be bad!
...Then don't set a spawn point in it...?
And if you don't want people coming to your stuff, play single player.
Abe wrote:
Laserminer wrote:On second thought, being a legitimate server, we are lucky to have the /sethome and /home commands. I'm not saying I'm happier without a central spawn warp command, but at least spawn hopping is faster than walking from 5k+ blocks away.
We're lucky to be forced to walk long distances!
We're lucky to get a subway!! :lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]