Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Intelli
Tokyo wrote:I have a realm made with 2 of us and today I got a message that it was no longer private due to it not having enough members. Since there was tons of loot supposedly secure, I decided to move most of it to a more secure location far far away, of course losing 3/4 stack of iron and 4 stacks of flint and other goodies in the process. Then just for kicks, since I didn't see my other member login or disband it, I checked the stats and the other member was still on there. I did /realm private again and it then again became private but not after losing a ton of stuff working all day to get. Why did it go public like that? We lost a ton of stuff because of this and there seems to be no good reason. What's going on here????
The other member obviously left the realm
By kerovon
I noticed that there are several realms around with 2 or 3 members who have visitors disabled. I thought that you were changing it so that you could make it private at 2, but couldn't disable visitors until they reached 5?
By Intelli
kerovon wrote:I noticed that there are several realms around with 2 or 3 members who have visitors disabled. I thought that you were changing it so that you could make it private at 2, but couldn't disable visitors until they reached 5?
Not done yet.
By jailbird556
blodaks wrote:any chance of removing the 5 member requirement for setting a realm to private for anti-griefing purposes? and making 5 members a requirement for turning visitors off instead?
i think it is only 2 people now
By Tokyo
Intelli wrote:
Tokyo wrote:I have a realm made with 2 of us and today I got a message that it was no longer private due to it not having enough members. Since there was tons of loot supposedly secure, I decided to move most of it to a more secure location far far away, of course losing 3/4 stack of iron and 4 stacks of flint and other goodies in the process. Then just for kicks, since I didn't see my other member login or disband it, I checked the stats and the other member was still on there. I did /realm private again and it then again became private but not after losing a ton of stuff working all day to get. Why did it go public like that? We lost a ton of stuff because of this and there seems to be no good reason. What's going on here????
nope, they didn't even login during that time. It had a message saying "Realm is now public due to not enough people" I started to panic moving valuables thinking they left the realm, but was puzzled as to why they weren't online when I did /online and /who. I did /realm private again and it then became private without any further issue.
By jailbird556
Tokyo wrote:
Intelli wrote:
nope, they didn't even login during that time. It had a message saying "Realm is now public due to not enough people" I started to panic moving valuables thinking they left the realm, but was puzzled as to why they weren't online when I did /online and /who. I did /realm private again and it then became private without any further issue.
STRANGE!?!?/i]
By Intelli
Tokyo wrote:
Intelli wrote:
It only does that message when someone leaves the realm. The only possible explanation is that the member left, and then re-joined.
Greetings :)

This posts seems old , but i was redirected here from the sticked one that explains about Survival server.

Could you, please, update the information about REALM's system? Or could you just explain to a silly person i am how does expansion , leadership and all other realm fonctions work ?

I also can't understand what should i do to appear on the realm's leader board. I have already 7 realms but i'm not even listed. I don't understand why.

Thank you ,

BigBug (aka VladiLeGrand)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]