1) The timings presented are for a short interval of time (25s) at a time of high server load (45 players). Have timings been recorded over longer periods (1h / 24h) to establish whether this high server load is transient or sustained?
2) If the timings presented are indicative of peak conditions, why does an 11% capacity overload under peak conditions justify a 90% reduction in hostile entity limits and 65% reduction in overall entity limits?
3) Why was no forewarning given to players to allow them to relocate valuable mobs prior to implementation of this update?
4) Was any consideration given to the major effect this has on gameplay mechanics, and the way in which it renders many functional builds and grinders obsolete?
5) Will community feedback be taken into consideration, or is this updated entity management system here to stay regardless?