Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Cogohst
Pandagames wrote:
Intelli wrote:
eagleclaw6 wrote:I have seen a plugin where you could /afk which would change your name color and add a [afk] tag in /who, and I guess on this server in /online and /msg.
Yea, that's possible.
That would be great.

Heres an idea:

A chat filter that can detect if someone typed a swear (or all caps) and it stops the message from being sent. After say 3 or more tries they get kicked.
Funny, Kero just instituted a new rule today before this post. If he sees three lines of caps coming from you, you get kicked.
HavokBlue wrote:The fact that Intelli isn't saying anything about this "new system" is almost as worrying as all the terrible changes in the old one.
Almost? I'd say it's much more worrying.
Okay, pardon me while I gravedig from the old thread about what I think we could at least use...

"/realm warp" command will be removed.
No longer possible to disable visitors within a realm
If you realm is under 100x100(?) anyone can build within the realm. Realms 100x100 or larger automatically prevent non-members from building within the realm.
Railroad tracks placed in the wilderness by a member of a 100x100 (or larger) realm will be automatically protected.
Creeper explosion damage will be disabled everywhere, including the Wilderness
TNT will be disabled everywhere. (Currently causing issues / lag).
Numerous bug fixes / performance enhancements.
To join a realm, you must be invited to the realm. (Required for all realms)
New method for expansion. If a side is blocked off, rather than compensating for the space loss on the opposite side, it will reduce the block count required for the next expansion.
You can't access chests within a realm that you're not a member of.
Players can be members of multiple realms.

"/pvp" command, enables players to enable or disable PVP. Only players with PVP enabled can attack other players / be attacked. There is a 10 second delay to enable/disable PVP for a player, and nearby players are notified
Public /sign command.

Those are the old things I saw that I support from the old thread... I don't know why there was suddenly new things being added, like payments for realms... Some things, need to stay streamlined and focused with what we had about a week ago.

About the only new thing I would probably add, is NO STORAGE IN SPAWN CITY. If you can't set a box in the spawn city limits, it would discourage people from setting shop there.

Either way, I think these ideas that keep getting added on are bloating the system down, that we don't even have yet. Please try to Keep It Simple Stupid, if you possibly can citizens, when you suggest.
Payment for realms: I do believe that 60 diamonds is good to make a realm. Although, I do not think 6 people is good. How about any amount of people, but 60 diamonds? Why does it matter how many people are in the realm?
By Cogohst
dragoncrystal24 wrote:Payment for realms: I do believe that 60 diamonds is good to make a realm. Although, I do not think 6 people is good. How about any amount of people, but 60 diamonds? Why does it matter how many people are in the realm?
Ten diamond per person.
I know that cog, but what does it matter? Why can't one person just get 60 diamonds on his own and create a realm? It's the same amount of collective work, and some people don't like working with large groups of people, for shyness, or simply fear of being robbed. It's the same amount of collective work.

I think I've changed my view. Let's have the realms, but pay for them. No realms would be nice, but would be a hassle for the mods. Lets have payment realms.
You know what... if it can be implemented with little hassle and lag, I guess I'll throw in the towel and say, Pay for diamonds, If Necessary, and not Lagging.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]