Administrators will post announcements regarding change in rules or gameplay.
By Rokkrwolf
So it has come to the attention of the staff the pvp groups have been changing up a few things regarding pvp logging. Basically they are pvp logging then waiting until other players show up to rescue them.

In this case, they were waiting for backup to get an advantage, doing this is now considered illegal/bannable as it is doing it to gain a advantage. I made this post to make all the players aware and will also be updating it in the official rules.

Several players prior to this will be banned shortly after this post as we have been taking note who has been abusing it.

Also we have added in 2 new options to post. We have the "Spoiler" option and the "Strikethrough" option, additionally we have the "Youtube" option as well for those who don't know how to use them I will make a example below. (Remove the dots from the following tags)

Spoiler = [.spoiler]Text Here[./Spoiler] =
Spoiler:
Text Here
Strikethrough = [.s]Text Here[./s] = Text Here

Youtube = [.youtube]IudU_BxjCnk[./youtube] = [youtube]IudU_BxjCnk[/youtube]

For youtube if you don't understand that code it's simply the last part aka the identifier for example
all you need is the last piece "IudU_BxjCnk"
I don't much care one way or the other about PVP logging, but I do like love the new chat options!
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:For youtube if you don't understand that code it's simply the last part aka the identifier for example
all you need is the last piece "IudU_BxjCnk"
With regard to youtube, if you're having trouble getting a link to work with the way rokkr described, you may need to remove some junk from the end of the URL as well as from the beginning. Try removing & (if its there) and anything following &--this doesn't happen in most URL's, but seems to occur if you're watching a video as part of a playlist.
Several players prior to this will be banned shortly after this post as we have been taking note who has been abusing it.
#

Not meaning to speak out of turn here, but seeing as there was no rule stating it was illegal when they were being done, perhaps you cut said individuals some slack, now that they have their warning?

Just my $.02
Exactly what I said. Its like if I were to loot some pvp kill, 2 days later that becomees bannable and I gegt banned for something that was allowed.
OneManWo1fPac wrote:Exactly what I said. Its like if I were to loot some pvp kill, 2 days later that becomees bannable and I gegt banned for something that was allowed.
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:In this case, they were waiting for backup to get an advantage, doing this is now considered illegal/bannable as it is doing it to gain a advantage. I made this post to make all the players aware and will also be updating it in the official rules.
It sounds like it's just a heads-up that the rules are changing. Although they disapprove of that type of thing, they won't ban for what you did before the rule was implemented.
Prodigy9 wrote:
OneManWo1fPac wrote:Exactly what I said. Its like if I were to loot some pvp kill, 2 days later that becomees bannable and I gegt banned for something that was allowed.
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:In this case, they were waiting for backup to get an advantage, doing this is now considered illegal/bannable as it is doing it to gain a advantage. I made this post to make all the players aware and will also be updating it in the official rules.
It sounds like it's just a heads-up that the rules are changing. Although they disapprove of that type of thing, they won't ban for what you did before the rule was implemented.
That's what should happen, people were already banned for this even though they did it weeks ago, I think 5? People were banned for doing it when it was aloud
They were told not to do it again. They didn't and they were still banned. Its like swearing 1 time and auto-banned by server.
By N2Z
Your banning people for doing stuff that was legal at the time?
So many people that follow your rules have been banned, for this reason without giving them a fair chance. I'm sorry but that's unfair, did you even think before you went hammer mad?

If randomly you said people aren't allowed to swear in private chat / guild chat and then you banned everyone that did it before the rule was in place would that be fair? I understand logging is silly and people would have broke this rule but they didn't. Unfair ban on a lot of people, There is a correct way on introducing a new rule and this.. wasn't it.

N2Z
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]