Talk about MineRealm.
gregmac980 wrote:
Ste25 wrote:
gregmac980 wrote:That is issue currently with me now and it says at my home page " Looking To Ban Appeal Post Here" Then i get a link to the Bans fourms
That's not an issue. I had it in the past a couple of times and it goes away after a while. I don't know what causes it though.
Thanks and Dose that mean im banned about the home page or is it for every one?
No you are not 'banned about the home page', everyone gets it.
Technical stuff with the website is pretty much entirely up to Intelli, so we're waiting on him to have a look.
gregmac980 wrote:That is issue currently with me now and it says at my home page " Looking To Ban Appeal Post Here" Then i get a link to the Bans fourms
If you get that message, it means there's a banned Minecraft account under your IP

If there's a banned Minecraft account under your IP, you're also unable to send private messages.
I have this as well, yet have dont nothing to warrant a ban anywhere, seeing as i still have access to the forums/game.. I would really like this resolved... If possible.

I'm at a friends house so i was able to reply to the pm's i had gotten... Kinda stinks
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]