Talk about MineRealm.
By Le Tjommy
just a little question i have been wondering, sometimes when you look at the bottom at the page at who is online, you can see Google bot and Google Adsense bot, and i was wondering why?
By Cannabin0l
Since this probably could have simply been settled in-game, or via PM; I'll do the charitable action of informing you. These are just the websites bots that collect info for other websites to host, such as Google, Yahoo, etc. They don't post, or anything. They just recieve info that comes in handy later on other websites.

On a side-note, your signature is illiterately demoralizing, sir.

A. Be there a god, it is likely his job to motivate you to achieve what you are praying for yourself; givin self-motivation you have now recieved a far better gift than what you were asking for.

B. Better yet, stop whining to puffy white clouds in the sky, dry your eyes, and work for it yourself instead of hoping for it to be handed to you.

Now on with you, back to under-achieving you go.
By HydroBud
Cannabin0l wrote:
On a side-note, your signature is illiterately demoralizing, sir.

A. Be there a god, it is likely his job to motivate you to achieve what you are praying for yourself; givin self-motivation you have now recieved a far better gift than what you were asking for.

B. Better yet, stop whining to puffy white clouds in the sky, dry your eyes, and work for it yourself instead of hoping for it to be handed to you.

Whoa, was that necessary? Challenging one's belief with your own opinion on the matter seems a bit redundant... Plus, its just a signature, try not to be too analytical when it comes to someones virtual entertainment and expression.

Your examples are a matter of opinion not fact, if you need to write scriptures why don't you meander on over to wikipedia or something and lay some ill conceived morals there, because I am failing to see the need for clarification on his signature when the post is about Mr. Google Bot user :-)
By Le Tjommy
Cannabin0l wrote:On a side-note, your signature is illiterately demoralizing, sir.

sir, i have the right to belive what ever i want, and write what ever i want. (but it is some limits if i want to be taken seriously) also, this is a joke, if you belive in god, ignore the signature. you dont have to comment on my belives.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]