Talk about MineRealm.
Some of you may have heard about sharcraft minerealm edition http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=990 and how it has died out, I am going to start it up again my current planed features are:(things in red have been implemented)
Cords and fps in top
Hit c to see credits, r to see realm info, p to toggle pvp
Mod and admin tags show next to names above heads
capes for everyone
new lizarcraft title screen
optifine
compass

download: http://*/lizarcraft12
WARNING:DO NOT HIT C, R, OR P TO FAST, YOU WILL BE KICKED OR BANNED FOR SPAMMING, by downloading lizarcraft, you agree that you will not hold lizardsrock4 responsible if you are kicked or banned for spamming, bye hitting the buttons to fast kthxbai
Intelli approved:
Intelli Aproved!
Intelli Aproved!
2012-02-26_21.45.27.png (181.99 KiB) Viewed 5316 times
virus scan: https://www.virustotal.com/file/54d3862 ... 1330322457
Last edited by lizardsrock4 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:16 am, edited 22 times in total.
bcbarton wrote:Has Intelli ever given this client the thumbs-up to be used with minerealm? Since it's essentially a modded client and all.
Intelli told Sharingan616 that he could do this, but he did ask.

Lizard,you should message Intelli and get his permission before you put any effort into this.
kittenpirate007 wrote:
bcbarton wrote:Has Intelli ever given this client the thumbs-up to be used with minerealm? Since it's essentially a modded client and all.
Intelli told Sharingan616 that he could do this, but he did ask.

Lizard,you should message Intelli and get his permission before you put any effort into this.
Cool, if Intelli endorses this new one it might sway me to use it.
TechnoProdigy wrote:If this became approved I'd use it.
This.

One thing I think should be put in to the client is, instead of having the MC updates on the client, there should be MR updates and news.
By AlM
Bonejunky wrote:
TechnoProdigy wrote:If this became approved I'd use it.
This.

One thing I think should be put in to the client is, instead of having the MC updates on the client, there should be MR updates and news.
That would be more or nothing, making minerealm into it's own game. Which would surely infringe minecraft's copyright policy?
I'd use it if it still is Minecraft, and the special things are only on Minerealm, not on the title screen, in my single player, not on my server, be sides the f3 thing.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]