Talk about MineRealm.
By EndlessDeathz
Falconis wrote:From what I have seen, they often times will wait a few days, then talk to some other admins and make decisions on who to Accept, Deny, or whatever. It looks like a whole chunk of appeals get graded at one time, although the tougher cases seem to take more effort. As Tornadic said, you really have to just be patient, ensure that your original appeal is as well written and honest as it can be, and wait it out.

Typically the mods and admins don't "owe" the possible offenders anything, and so they will simply get to you when they can get around to it. They like to play on the server for fun too, ya know?
Yeah, I see what your getting at here.
Intelli wrote:Since we're making wishes..

I wish I had a trillion dollars.
Me too! :D
HydroBud wrote:I would close this thread if I were you, or change the topic. Posting a question about when you will possibly be evaluated for an appeal most likely will delay their ambitions to give a care. No offense though, I would eventually grow impatient as well. Though you must be patient in order for them to process you accordingly. Since you are on the topics of 'Wishes', I would change this into a 'What Do You Wish For?' topic in order to avoid anymore annoyances towards staff. :)
Well, it was just a question. I'm new to the forums, and it never hurts to ask. It'd be quite silly to get annoyed over a simple question, dontcha think?
By HydroBud
I mean no offense Endless, simply suggestions. :)
By EndlessDeathz
HydroBud wrote:I mean no offense Endless, simply suggestions. :)
Oh I know, I'm sorry if I appeared to be offended.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]