Talk about MineRealm.
By Bonejunky
I saw the green banner at the top of my screen and thought "I should verify my IGN". So, I clicked the "Click here to verify your IGN" and it didn't do anything. Can anyone explain to me why this isn't working?

EDIT: Also, this is getting really annoying. I don't like having banners at the top of my screen...
By Intelli
It'll be functional later tonight.

Edit: Also, I removed the "You have unread PM's" banner. :)

Edit: It's functional now.
By Bonejunky
Hero_of_time96 wrote:yeah.. i don't even know which IGN i should use.
The one that you are currently using. >.>

Also, thanks Intelli!

Btw, what does the IGN verification do? And what are the User Reputation things for?
By Prodigy9
Bonejunky wrote:Btw, what does the IGN verification do? And what are the User Reputation things for?
Patience, grasshopper. If the functions are still a work in progress, I'm sure there will be an explanation once its finished :)
By connorartman97
alexrybicki wrote:"To verify your in-game-name, enter your Minecraft username and password"

Sorry Intelli, but there's no way thats going to happen lol.
I'm sure there is some way to have your password from just going on a server, and I may be wrong. And also. I know that when you sign up for websites user data is stored, so whatever password you used for Minerealm they have also.

And I'm pretty sure that if Minerealm was all some scheme it wouldn't have been running for over a year now.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]