Maybe
9%
No
12%
NOOOOOO!
62%
By Cogohst
Bonejunky wrote:
ChrisBrown95 wrote:I really don't like the forums, it's really hard and confusing to navigate.

If we could get a proper forums like vBulliten or MyBBL I'd visit more often.
You just signed up 7 HOURS AGO.

You have 1 POST.

You haven't even been on for a full 24 hours yet and you are suggesting we get a better forum.

That is pathetic.
What's pathetic about a new user voicing their opinion on a forum service they plan to use? If anything, it gives insight into what new people think of the forums, instead of those of us who have been using it for months now.
By ChrisBrown95
Bonejunky wrote:
ChrisBrown95 wrote:I really don't like the forums, it's really hard and confusing to navigate.

If we could get a proper forums like vBulliten or MyBBL I'd visit more often.
You just signed up 7 HOURS AGO.

You have 1 POST.

You haven't even been on for a full 24 hours yet and you are suggesting we get a better forum.

That is pathetic.
Site management should be interested in what everyone says. Just because I'm 'new' doesn't mean I don't have the right to voice my opinion about the forums.
I personally find it very hard to navigate.

Oh and for the record, don't go about with that attitude again, you make people want to leave from your arrogance. Be more respectful and welcoming.
By TornadicManiac
No.

I really like the layout and design of this site. It's simple and easy to use. Exactly what we need.

The forum is one of the easiest and best I've seen on the many sites I've visited.

Would you be open to posting a poll with this thread so we can see the numbers in one place as to what people think? Thanks.
By Cogohst
TornadicManiac wrote:No.

I really like the layout and design of this site. It's simple and easy to use. Exactly what we need.

The forum is one of the easiest and best I've seen on the many sites I've visited.

Would you be open to posting a poll with this thread so we can see the numbers in one place as to what people think? Thanks.
The original was simpler :P
By Keyhen
Cogohst wrote:

Agreed.
By TornadicManiac
Cogohst wrote:

I wasn't here for the original. This is my first Minerealm site :P
Last edited by TornadicManiac on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Keyhen
TornadicManiac wrote:
Cogohst wrote:

I wasn't here for the original. This is my frist Minerealm site :P
Frist.
By Cogohst
koalaboy13 wrote:One suggestion a Most Recent Forum Post ticker or list on the homepage.
The main page of the forums is ordered based on most recent post.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]