Talk about MineRealm.
By bcbarton
I have noticed that at the top of the forum where the links show "View unanswered posts | View active topics | Search", clicking the search link instead goes to active topics like the link next to it instead of search. Clicking search from the main Minerealm page does go the search the way it should though. Is this by design or a glitch?
By Cogohst
Not for me. Possibly an issue with your browser?
By savesthedazed
Works fine for me.
By bcbarton
Ok, now you're messing with me. It was doing it in IE9, Firefox 6.0.2, and from my android tablet and now it's not. Oh well, it works now!
By Laserminer
It also didn't work for me in Firefox, but now it is working, strange. I did however get around it by backspacing everything in the URL until " search.php" and hitting enter.
By bcbarton
Laserminer wrote:It also didn't work for me in Firefox, but now it is working, strange. I did however get around it by backspacing everything in the URL until " search.php" and hitting enter.
That's what I was doing too. Perhaps a sly fix was implemented since it was just an url typo?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]