Talk about MineRealm.
By U2QU
Could someone please tell me where the information is on the new guilds. I've looked everywhere as cant find it. Or just inform me with everything that's going to happen and the details
"Questioning" sounds like to good topic... what is actually a guild useful for? If Intelli would offer portals to the guild realm, I would be interested in joining one, but without this... I don't know? Anyone (except Mr. Torn) an idea/comment?
By dlgn
Guilds are useful for politics. Exactly how, it's probably too early to tell.

Is anyone else struck that we're seriously considering politics on a Minecraft server that doesn't even really have a politics plugin? Just goes to show what a good job Intelli's doing. I say we trust him unless something goes horribly wrong.

~dlgn
By Kaim_Argonar
dlgn wrote:I say we trust him unless something goes horribly wrong.
It involves politics, and you are saying using the word "trust" in a positive manner. You are also saying "unless" something goes horribly wrong... and of all the people you'd ask us to place this faith in, it's Intelli.

Politics + Intelli + Unwavering Trust = NaziZergRushThread

Well, it'll certainly be a fun ride. Lead on, le' furor. I see no reason to distrust the exceitement of the journey, even if the wagon master is secretly demented beyond help or redemption.

Intelli, you know you love me. Remember all the times you hit on me in Skype?
By Eetrab
It will also be very expensive for those who do not have a lot of credits.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]