- Users are permitted to bump their ban appeal once per day.
- If you bump your appeal more than once per day this will result in it being rejected.
- You may only bump your appeal. Bumping another players appeal is not permitted.
- Additionally you may only bump once per day if it isn't one the first page.
This is in regards to comments that are completely irrelevant to the appeal in question. As such, we have implemented stricter ban commenting rules. If you violate them, you will receive a warning or forum ban. A few questions you might want to ask yourself before you comment on any appeals/requests:
- Do I have personal knowledge of the circumstances of this players ban, and is my comment for the purpose of sharing the knowledge?
- Is my comment phrased such that a new player would not confuse me with a mod making an official decision about their appeal?
- Will my comment not cause any flame wars or debates?
If you do get banned, and you feel that the ban is entirely unfair and appeal your ban, unless your appeal is extraordinarily well written and well reasoned, it will automatically double your ban duration.