Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.
By gl1tch
It has been brought to my attention that I have been banned for "griefing near spawn".

I deny these accusations, I love spawn.
By jdankk
You were originally banned for that. You were rebanned for stealing and griefing. I can post the proof I have if necessary.
By gl1tch
Oh you mean the guy that built a realm -right on top- of my /home + mine? The guy who smashed 3 of my double chests and put the goods in his own chests? The same guy who later that day made his realm private, thus locking me out of my /home + mine?

Yes I admit to destroying no more than 20 of his blocks, but I did not steal. I took only what belonged to me.

And I made no effort to hide or deny the fact that it was me, I deemed it justifiable for what he did. I would not have left signs if I was trying to hide it.
By jdankk
I'm pretty sure if you talked to him you could have gotten your stuff back. There was no need to steal your stuff back and grief his place. He even told me that he would have been fine with giving your stuff back, but you jumped straight to an extreme of taking stuff back by force. This also reflects what happened with creepington, you jumped straight to the extreme of griefing. I see no need to unban you if you cannot show some restraint, common sense or even some sort of diplomacy/compromise.
By Th3Guy
gl1tch wrote:The guy who smashed 3 of my double chests and put the goods in his own chests?.

Isn't that theft?

...and bannable?

Or can we all just go out into the wild and take whatever we see. :|
By gl1tch
Th3Guy wrote:
gl1tch wrote:The guy who smashed 3 of my double chests and put the goods in his own chests?.

Isn't that theft?

...and bannable?

Or can we all just go out into the wild and take whatever we see. :|

Good point.

Oh and I wanted to say: Don't worry jtcanon, I deleted the fraps videos of you demolishing Creepington. Your secret is safe with me.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]