Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:Wow and to think we had truce with Hezloth I feel hurt now Sharingan :( to even think you would say we were is appalling.
Wait, what? No no no, you don't understand. o.o
I was looking for MineRealm videos and I stumbled upon your channel. I saw what LOOKED like griefing videos, and seeing that plus the excitement I was feeling from catching a griefer on the server made me make this post. I just didn't notice that the content in your videos were right before the map was restarting. I WAS very shocked to see the vids, since you guys had come across as really cool normal players. But it was just a big understanding.

Sorry for my stupidity of not checking the video dates lol :I
Sharingan616 wrote:
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:Wow and to think we had truce with Hezloth I feel hurt now Sharingan :( to even think you would say we were is appalling.
I was looking for MineRealm videos and I stumbled upon your channel. I saw what LOOKED like griefing videos, and seeing that plus the excitement I was feeling from catching a griefer on the server made me make this post. I just didn't notice that the content in your videos were right before the map was restarting. I WAS very shocked to see the vids, since you guys had come across as really cool normal players. But it was just a big understanding.

It's ok I was just like wow wtf when I seen the topic, but it's ok I'm amazed someone seen the video's lol It's not problem all those videos were pretty much where we lived anyways so techincally not griefing either way :p But yeah fun times that last day it was.
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:
Sharingan616 wrote:

It's ok I was just like wow wtf when I seen the topic, but it's ok I'm amazed someone seen the video's lol It's not problem all those videos were pretty much where we lived anyways so techincally not griefing either way :p But yeah fun times that last day it was.

Lol I found it by searching for Minerealm by upload date. It would be easier to find your vids if you put Minerealm and minecraft in your tags. :P That's what I do.
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:
Sharingan616 wrote:

Lol I found it by searching for Minerealm by upload date. It would be easier to find your vids if you put Minerealm and minecraft in your tags. :P That's what I do.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]