Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.
ok, ok, ok... i am actually very good friends with both of them in real life, everyone was messing around and i got killed a few times myself (not by them). i guess they decided to join in the fun... im sure this is just a miss understanding (although i see all your proof) :|

(and at least only ban harrison261, pixie1001 is actually a normal minecraft and has made some great contributions to minerealm... private contributions... like out house for example, which is huge)
I guess it could be a misunderstanding, but did they really have to keep attacking unprovoked people, and killing them multiple times? It's not really all that polite, even given the circumstances... I just don't think being killed multiple times while I'm trying to start out is very nice...
Well, they did kill me a few times before I started screencapturing, and by that time, I had found some ores nearby... I just thought that them attacking everyone at spawn, and elsewhere was uncalled for after enough time had passed...
We're not considering banning anyone at this time unless they're found exploiting or hacking on the server. If the problem persists when the server is back to normal, and we are back to our regular map with no chunk reset problems, please bump this post with new evidence.
Okays... -.- I apologize if that hurt anyone, since Harrison is the one main one repeater that killed me, and Pixie was just a random accomplice apparently... I only wanted to get stuff up in case someone else complained, which there wasn't much else... it's just at the time, they were running around together, sanding people, and running off to who knows where... Thanks for the clarification... I'll keep my eye out if anyone actually does anything suspicious though..
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]