Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.
By mastertegm
First of all, I know what he's done has been on a temporary server, so I know this may be ignored, but please read on.

Whenever I have been on today, Gl1tch griefed me and tried to kill me. A few times, he was successful. And I know that he's only doing this because it's not the real map, but he's causing so much trouble and making the whole minerealm experiance much less fun and exciting.

If you do ignore this and you are a mod/admin, and Gl1tch is not banned (I don't think he will be banned unfortunately), please don't put us in a situation where minerealm is rule-free again. And for everyone, be cautious when you see Gl1tch. My advice; don't speak to him, trade with him, help him in any way, or recognise that he's a part of minerealm.

By the way, this is my opinion of what should happen. If I am breaking any rules by posting this (Disrespect? I don't know), please tell me. I will take it down immediately.

If you agree that Gl1tch should be banned, please reply saying so.
By mastertegm
And on the real server too. I know people are going to think I'm blowing this out of proportion, but people who know me know that I only do stuff like this if I REALLY think it should be done.
By cerevox
The proper response to this would of been to get a few of your allys together, get some lava buckets and hunt him down. Kill him a few times and he won't have the iron to make buckets for a while. Man up and take action yourself!
By Gamnrd
Hahaha clearly you didn't think at all before posting this, the temp map was made by gl1tch and is not a part of minerealm! As well there are no rules murder, theft whatever is acceptable. As stated it's a temporary server as in don't get attached to stuff, it'll soon all be gone anyway. The number one rule to all of minecraft is don't trust anyone at all, just because they may help you out once dosnt mean they won't burn down your house later!

In conclusion the mods of minerealm can't ban him because of his action on another server, basically it's like your tattling to the teacher cause a kid picked on you away from school! The rules don't apply here, I myself have griefed and robbed on this map!
By savesthedazed
Gamnrd wrote:Hahaha clearly you didn't think at all before posting this, the temp map was made by gl1tch and is not a part of minerealm!
Well, that all depends. Gl1tch did make his own temporary server, but I'm fairly positive that mastertegm is referring to events which have transpired on the official temporary map (which has been set up by Intelli). I could be mistaken as the original post isn't super detailed, but that is just my guess.

Either way, as Cerevox said, deal with him yourself or play singleplayer until the map is restored. Nobody seems to take a temporary map very seriously.
By mastertegm
cerevox wrote:The proper response to this would of been to get a few of your allys together, get some lava buckets and hunt him down. Kill him a few times and he won't have the iron to make buckets for a while. Man up and take action yourself!
seriously? I never said i wouldnt grief the crap out of his house if i found it, or kill him with a lava bucket several times if i got the chance. Since it doesn't look like i can do that, im "manning up and taking action" in a different way. I dont know where he lives, and he doesn't just show himself. Think before you post man, Ive obviously tried to kill him. Im doing this cus Gl1tch is a jerk who i dont want to be in the community.

And gamnrd, why would i post something not relating to minerealm on the MINEREALM THREAD? you should think before posting.
By mastertegm
I feel like people are just not getting what im saying. I havent been attached to anything ive made on this map, cus i do know that its just going to be erased soon. The bottom line is if someones being an idiot (gl1tch), I dont care if its on the real server or a temporary server or anywhere, there should be consequences. If you guys think otherwise, you have a different opinion.
By Gamnrd
I was unaware of the game.minerealm.com server so i was mistaken, i had been playing on glitches so i assumed you talking about glitch that you were on there, my bad
By savesthedazed
mastertegm wrote:The bottom line is if someones being an idiot (gl1tch), I dont care if its on the real server or a temporary server or anywhere, there should be consequences. If you guys think otherwise, you have a different opinion.
I wholeheartedly agree with you. Rules should be enforced regardless of the status of a map. Now, I haven't been on much since the update so I could be wrong, but I'm getting the impression that the mods and admins are being more relaxed towards this temporary map. Regardless of what you or I think, in the end, they are the ones in charge and if they aren't going to enforce rules consistently, then you just have to work with what you're given. :\
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]