Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
0%
By McFry3
Hello, I was recently banned from this server within the last few days without reason. If someone could tell me exactly why I was banned, I would like to get a ban appeal. I know once that I was banned for lagging, and I guess the mod bot thought I was flying. I don't know if that's the case again, but any information would be appreciated.
(By the way, I changed my username from McFry3 to Harajukuu, in case of any confusion. :) )
By McFry3
Really? Oh my. I think I got out of hand. I didn't grief anyone, but I will admit to looting. I thought it would be alright to just take a few things from an already- obviously - griefed house, like dirt and food while I was journeying. I could return the items if I can find the house again. I mean, when I first joined this server (which was back in like 2010), someone stole my items from my house and nobody did anything. I put a sign up by my house that said "I have a pet creeper. Don't come in here", and then someone ended up griefing my entire house and replacing the sign with "I killed your pet creeper", and I guess I'm still upset over that, haha.

Since the border command said "Public land. You can build here", I assumed it was alright, because of the "you can build here" statement. I didn't think it would be such a big deal. Now I admit to my mistakes and I will not do it again, I've obviously learned my lesson.

But now I have my own plot (that I share with my friend), and I would love to be able to play on the server. I really enjoy this server and I am really upset with myself because I did something against the rules. I'm am deeply sorry and I can give back the items I looted. I won't loot again- I'll make sure to take enough food/dirt with me on my journeys. I apologize to the person I looted from. I would like to be able to join my friends again. Again, I am sorry.

Thank you,

~Holly
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]