We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By fndfilms
Username: fndfilms
Time Zone: Eastern standard time.

About Yourself: Well as I said before, I am 22, I have a degree in Culinary Arts. I work at Brann's steak house. I love to play videos, swim, play waterpolo and baseball. I'm a really fun guy once you get to know me, and I am always into learning new things. I'm a huge fan of fndfilms, I get ask atleast 3 times a day if i'm either Aaron or Vinny, and of course the answer is always Both haha.

Qualifications: I've been on minerealm for over a year now, and of age for the position. I have great people skills, and if people need help I will answer their questions every second I can. I can handle pressure at any time, no matter the case.

Why you deserve this position: I believe I deserve this position for the simple fact that I am here to help everyone. Its not always the authority position, its about being a face of minerealm and being able to keep in touch with the members, help them with their problems and solve them. I know how the system works and how to keep things in line. In my opinion, I am one of many people that is well know, which I know helps show others that they can trust you.

Availability: Everyday 1Am - 4Am Eastern time, depending on my schedule for work, 12pm till 7pm Eastern time.
By dlgn
No offense, but you don't seem particularly well-known. I could be wrong, of course.
By EpicBros
Maybe minerealm could use a lesser known mod. Just because someone isn't constantly rambling on in chat doesn't mean they are any less of a good candidate. I've seen fnd be as helpful as anyone else at times, not to mention he's been here a fairly long time.

Sent via ipod
By fndfilms
dlgn wrote:No offense, but you don't seem particularly well-known. I could be wrong, of course.
You are correct, I do not expect a lot of people to know me, a lot of the people that did know me actually left, but a few still do. so I can see where your coming from. :)
By The-Jack-DeCk
When he was mining out something for me, he cleared about 10,000 blocks in one night.

If he can show that kind of devotion, he should put it to use as a moderator.
By fndfilms
The-Jack-DeCk wrote:When he was mining out something for me, he cleared about 10,000 blocks in one night.

If he can show that kind of devotion, he should put it to use as a moderator.
would have done even more if my internet wouldn't have gone down that night lol. grr oh well :p
By guadalcanal1
Fnd has been playing for quite a while, I think I remember when he joined... he used to own a lighting company or what not. I never saw his work myself, but I heard it was good. I've never seen him argue with any other player, and never been in a disagreement with him myself, so +1.

[Edit] He's actually been here longer than me xD
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]