We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By fndfilms
Intelli wrote:Hmmm, what do you have to say about this?

http://minerealm.com/community/search.p ... mit=Search

Yes you are correct that I have been banned twice (second time was due to giving my password to friends I live with.) (password has been changed since) and it was resolved. I am in no way hiding that I was banned, many people know that I was and I faced the facts and punishments. That being said I do have respect for the server and the people on it. I have taken the backlash from those moments and build back up my reputation to the status it was before. The past is the past and I left that behind me to never return, and I have a clean record since. I do hope that people will see through those moments and see me how I am now. Respectful and willing to help.
By fndfilms
You do realize I never expected to become staff. And who are you? and why are you posting on a staff app that has been necro for over 3 months? worthless comment.

and you should get your facts right before posting. 1 was for xray, 1 was for accused of xraying (which I was found not guilty) and now because I was banned for saying "goodbye".
By jackavsfan
xMANxHUNTx78x wrote:If u think its a worthless comment then y r u checking to see if anyone replied
When you post in a thread, it's bumped to the top of the forums. A bump of an extremely old thread for no real purpose is called a necro. It's usually not a a good idea to bring a very old thread back from the dead unless you have something important to add.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]