We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By SSBFan12
Username: SSBFan12

Real Name: Daniel (If you need my full name, that can easily be arranged. I'm not adverse to nicknames such as Dan, Danny, etc.)

Age: 15 ( I know you're supposed to be 18, but I was talking with *an admin* and he said that there was a small chance that my modreq could still be accepted. I figured since trying something never hurt anyone, I'd give it a shot.)

Location: Illinois (Like my full name, if you need a more specific place, I can arrange that.)

Time Zone: GMT-6 (Central Time)

About Yourself: Well, like I said, I'm 15, and I'm just going to say this bluntly, I'm a gamer. :ugeek: Not afraid to admit it at all. Oddly enough, I also enjoy running, namely sprints, and I'm a Cubs fan. I also like helping people out and keeping order (not in my house :lol: ). I consider myself a bit ADD and a little OCD, but it's generally just with building things symmetrically and stuff like that. I try to make my builds as aesthetically pleasing as possible, but it takes me time to actually get INTO a build.

Qualifications: I consider myself a good builder and a good helper, I meet the all but one of the qualifications outlined in the prerequisite threads (that being the age qualification).

Why you deserve this position: I personally think I should be a mod as I have stuck with the server since early 1.8 and this was actually the first server I've ever joined. In light of "recent events" there is also a slight shortage of mods (although that might have been solved already) and since I like helping out with keeping the peace and all that jazz, I figured this would be a good idea. Also, something that really annoyed me on other servers and when I didn't own any realms on this one were GRIEFING. I couldn't stand it, and if I was a Staff member, I'd be able to help other players so their creations don't suffer as mine did.

Availability: I'm generally available every other hour from the hours of 10 AM to 11 PM during the summer, during the school year I'm usually limited to playing on Fridays (5 PM to 11 PM), Saturdays, and Sundays (Sat. & Sun. same hours as summertime)

Anything else you wish to add: I also am bilingual, so if anybody would like to have a conversation via /msg in-game with me in Spanish, I'd be happy to oblige.

Sorry for the wordwall :|
By The-Jack-DeCk
Susan_Boyle wrote:(Don't know who you are)
I do.

SSB, let me just say that if all 100,000+ players were 15 years of age, you'd be a moderator for sure. Me estoy apoyando para que usted amigo!
By SSBFan12
The-Jack-DeCk wrote:
Susan_Boyle wrote:(Don't know who you are)
I do.

SSB, let me just say that if all 100,000+ players were 15 years of age, you'd be a moderator for sure. Me estoy apoyando para que usted amigo!
If there were a "like button" for thread replies, that would have gotten a "like". Thanks, man! :mrgreen:

On a side note, I like the dynamic backgrounds for the forums and how it changes to appear as different biomes.

Se ve muy bueno :3
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]