We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By Roobean
Username: Roobean
Time Zone: Summer: BST (GMT +1) Winter: GMT

About Yourself:
My main enjoyment in life is Music; There isn't really much else to say about me which is relevant to this application.
Music for me gives all I want in life; enjoyment, inspiration, emotion, imagination, thought, hope, memories, courage, passion… the list could go on. But one key part for me is, it gives me peace.

Qualifications:
A few years back I started and ran my own Forum, It was successful in what I wanted it to do; be the first and main Forum to do with a Game it was to do with and to draw those players together. I also used Google AdSense at the time and gained a small amount of money from it. But, due to the Game it was to do getting Shut Down, I ended up closing the Forum.
When I am in different situations, I approach each one equally and with a clear head. I do this so to be fair in what I do and to not cause any upset or difficulty.

Why you deserve this position:
I feel that I want to give something back to MineRealm.
I enjoy MineRealm a lot, and have done since I joined in August 2011, I have seen a lot of changes with the server as well as the server users, and at this moment in time would like to be apart of helping support the Server by enforcing the rules which keep the Server going correctly, as well as being myself with my own 'Roobean' personality to keep a friendly balance; obviously though in a professional manner.

Availability:
At the moment, I don't come online with any specific regular times schedule; due to it being Summer. But in September, it will be in more regular routine. I can be also be 'on call' if needs be.

Anything else you wish to add:
I am applying purely due to wanting to help out giving current and new players the same experience of MineRealm that I have enjoyed in the past. Thank You Intelli for the Journey So Far.
By Chubsy
Prodigy9 wrote:
Chubsy wrote:i say no cuz he is mean and didnt sell me his realm.
Have you tried bribing him? ;)
he was immune
By Ryu Aurora
I am seeing comments about Roobean's gender here. I do not care about Roobean's gender. I will simply take Roo's word for this, and consider Roo a her. Keep things civil. Focus on Roo's attributes, not the personal details. How capable a person is as a potential moderator is what matters when commenting.

Further debates or flame wars on this thread about Roobean's gender will result in temporary forums bans.
By jugglingman456
Ryu Aurora wrote:Focus on Roo's attributes, not the personal details. How capable a person is as a potential moderator is what matters when commenting.
Truthfulness is an attribute, correct? I think that this is something to consider when deciding on whether or not to support someone applying to be mod.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]