We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By Dugs30
IGN: Dugs30

Time Zone: MST (Mountain Standard Time)

Note: My old application for player mod is a bit dated. A lot has changed since then, therefore I am making a new one (Can't delete the old one).

About Myself: Life has gone pretty average for me. I'm average in the athletic department, I'm average in the school department, and I'm pretty average in the gaming department. Basically, I'm your average guy. Recently I graduated Lander Valley High School with a 3.2 GPA. My future holds no extreme promises, just college and (hopefully) a job as a pilot. In between MineRealm I work as a delivery driver for Domino's. When I get the chance, I answer first responder calls for a local ambulance station with my BEC (basic emergency care) training. If you would really like to know me more, my Facebook is under my name.

Qualifications: MineRealm has been a HUGE part of my life. I started for the building and gaming, but I stayed for the community. I'm fairly well known (Ello all...), I help where I can, and I remain an active member and builder. I retain and understand full knowledge (to the best of my abilities) of the rules, and guide players through them. That being said, I don't take stupidity as a reason for pity. On top of that, I have never received a ban. My forum post may be low, but that is because I don't post meaningless stuff. If I post it, there is a reason for me posting it.
A big qualification that could put me over the top is the ability to stay calm under pressure. When something big is going down on MineRealm, I take it one step at a time, collective and cool.

Why you deserve this position: The dedication I have shown to this server is more than I dedicate to parts of my life. MineRealm itself has become part of my life. I'm deserving in the fact that I'm dedicated to stay true to MineRealm, til' the bitter end.
With the new server and map coming out, I find that my services could finally be utilized. I'm sure that the new map will bring an influx of players that will need help, and players that will need punished. Also, I'm ready for any training and rules that may come with the new map.
More or less, I would really love taking the load of the already weighed down admins. If another trusted mod means less work, why not? XD

Availability: All I can say to this is that it will be sporadic. The times I get on differ from morning, to afternoon, to late night. This is mainly due to my job and when they need me (the job comes first).

Addition: I would like to add that if I had a nickle for every time someone needed help while I was on and an admin wasn't on, I would be able to retain my donor status for life. Added to that, if I had a nickle for every time someone has come to me for random help, I would have enough to retain both me and my alts. donor status.
By Legit_Neymar
I don't know him very well he sounds like a nice guy I don't seem to have seem him on recently though I would wait a little longer to apply as we have alot of mods atm +1 :P
By Rixih
Legit_Neymar wrote:I don't know him very well he sounds like a nice guy I don't seem to have seem him on recently though I would wait a little longer to apply as we have alot of mods atm +1 :P
Clearly you don't as he's banned.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]