We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By doug7070
Hey there, I am here to apply for the position of In-game moderator. For my application I could tell you how dedicated I am to the community, how I would uphold server rules, and how I would preform my duty to the server and it's owners, but I'm not going to go on about that. I am here, and I am applying so all that stuff is a given. I am going to be quite clear: minerealm is the only minecraft server I play, and I will be damned before I let it be destroyed by those who do not take the game seriously.

I am aware that the positions you were looking for have been filled, but i was told by a moderator (ingame) that it was worth looking into it anyway, so here I am.

Well thats my request, know that I am not here to mess about. You can contact my at my email ([email protected]) my minerealm forum account (doug7070) my minecraft ID (doug7070) or my steam ID (doug7070). I hope you will take this request into consideration, as I take this very seriously.

yours truly,
Doug K.

Basic info:
Timezone: USA, eastern(GMT-5).
Availability: any time other than 1-5 pm,other changes depending on whats going on.
Qualifications: moderating garry's mod build server, respected player with kick/ban rights.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]