We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By hippoface
Sorry for the double post, but to add to more of my experience, I am now the co-owner of my friend's server -snip-
Last edited by hippoface on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By CHAOSiron13
hippoface wrote:Sorry for the double post, but to add to more of my experience, I am now the co-owner of my friend's server which is about to go public.
-Removed N Stuffz-
By The-Jack-DeCk
Hippo's in canidate class A.

Here are the classes (my imaginary ratings):
A: The only thing not making them moderators are their fellow canidates.
B: They lack a key quality, be it age, forum post amount, etc. Otherwise, they seem like an acceptable choice.
C: Who the hell is this?

Hippo, the only critique I have is that I haven't seen you online often in the past week.
By hippoface
The-Jack-DeCk wrote:Hippo's in canidate class A.

Here are the classes (my imaginary ratings):
A: The only thing not making them moderators are their fellow canidates.
B: They lack a key quality, be it age, forum post amount, etc. Otherwise, they seem like an acceptable choice.
C: Who the hell is this?

Hippo, the only critique I have is that I haven't seen you online often in the past week.
Thanks! And it's because our teachers are slow, so they give us a crapload of homework at the last bit of the year.
By The-Jack-DeCk
Ah. My teachers seemed just the opposite this year. Although a ton of homework starting at day 1 seems like a turn-off, my least favorite teacher is better than my favorite one last year. (Best year ever!!)

Anyways, back on topic:

Since hippo has a reason for slight inactivity at the moment, I support this application 100%
By hippoface
Would edit the application if I could instead of necroing.

I decided that I most likely want to be a programmer, on every job test I got, it said I had the qualifications and more to be a computer programmer. Due to this, I will start learning JavaScript, C++ , and all that kinda stuff. I will probably practice by making Minecraft mods, since it uses JavaScript, which I want to learn first. I am also playing around in animation on Maya, which it took me about an hour to learn how to use it more or less. I will also be turning 18 very soon ( only like 6 more months!) Again, if any mods need to know more about me for me to be mod, or any players for that matter, go ahead and ask. Thanks, and if anyone has any criticism, please post here.
By Cogohst
hippoface wrote: I will probably practice by making Minecraft mods, since it uses JavaScript, which I want to learn first.

By hippoface
Auto correct derp. *Java, not JavaScript. Thank for pointing that out Congo. But yes, I am a nerd, a very smart one though.
By yemx8541
I may not know Hippo very well and she probably doesn't have a clue who I am, but Hippo is very friendly and social, Hippo for President! Wait, I mean Mod! :D :lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]