We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By kinasaka
Username: Kinasaka

Time Zone: (Offset GMT) For reference: Eastern US

About Yourself:always been on and off this server, I keep coming back cuz it's the best there is IMO.
not much to say if you wanna know anything in detail just ask question's ill be happy to answer.

Qualifications:Quick learner I know some of you own plugin's are not common amongset server's I know most of the basic command's, and if I don't I can learn really quickly.
Why you deserve this position: I do think I Deserve anything from any of you, I like to earn my way.

Availability: 1pm -3am on and off in that time area on most days

Anything else you wish to add: I love team work XD, I'am also a bit of a creative nut.
I hope that my absence on and off from the server doesn't shine poorly on me, some time's people need a break,.
Last edited by kinasaka on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By mitchie151
Well...
kinasaka wrote:The basic format is as follows, though you are free to include more if you wish
You shouldn't have left that in, its not part of the format and makes it look messy, additionally, you need a verified IGN, additionally... I've never heard of you, although that could be because of the time zones.

Also, Lm is primarily looking for Australian, British and European moderators at the moment because most are already from the US.

Anyway, i'd look over your formatting and try to become a more well known member of the community. You do only have 36 posts on the forum.
By kinasaka
every time I try to verify it doesn't do anything but give me a link to go back to the site idk wat that's about," assistance would be nice thank's" also thanks for pointing that out i copy pasted the format over ill fix that.

yeah I don't do much on the forum's I mostly deal in game, I've been a member of mine realm for a long time, I've just always been on and off for month's @ a time.

thank's for the head's up and I won't be offended if I don't get the job. I don't Expect to get everything I want in life.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]