We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By DrHetterscheidt
Username: DrHetterscheidt
Time Zone: Pacific GMT-8.

About Yourself: As stated above, I live and was raised in Las Vegas, NV and it is actually much less glamorous than it seems. I've played video games from a very young age and tend to hop around in tastes from time to time. The games I've most recently been into are Minecraft (obviously), Saint's Row 3, Mass Effect 3, Oblivion, and Skyrim. I live with my girlfriend of four years and our room mate. I love going to shows, particularly ska bands, and dancing my bum off. I also meet with friends at the park every weekend to play American football or soccer which I am slowly becoming better at! I've worked at Starbucks for 5 years, starting as a barista and was promoted to manager in October. It has been a deeply rewarding experience and I love my job!

Qualifications: Comprehensive knowledge of rules and the ability to clearly be able to differentiate right and wrong and to act accordingly. I am calm under pressure, letting little get under my skin. Management experience applies smoothly to what is essentially server management. Able to play at various times of day and week. Able to communicate ideas clearly and eloquently.

Why you deserve this position: Minerealm was the first server I joined when playing multiplayer. It was shocking, fulfilling, and awesome in the literal sense of the word. It took what was already a legendary game in my mind and forced it into the realm of immortality. These are all the aspects derived at the base from a safe, fun, and consistent experience that the mods have kept in development and I have tried to bring that to all new and existing players on a peer level. Being a mod would give me greater control over bringing that satisfaction to users on a more personal and interactive level.

Availability: Various times of the day and various times of the week. My schedule varies week-to-week so I am able to meet all day parts.

Anything else you wish to add: I feel I would be a strong addition to a mod team, though I wholly understand that to many people's standards, I am still fairly fresh to the server. There are many great candidates and I would be happy with many outcomes. Keep on mining!

Andrew Hetterscheidt
By Susan_Boyle
I support this completely, just do everyone a favour and move into the GMT timezone :P

Seriously though, good luck.
By DrHetterscheidt
I've considered retorting for days, wondering how effective or appropriate it would be. I would like to note that I spend a lot of time on the forums: checking on my breaks at work, minimized while playing, or looking in on new topics while doing just about anything. A vast majority of posts are trades or advertisements for clans/guilds/groups etc that I feel little use in replying simply to raise my post count. This can be verified independently through the forums online user list as you deem fit. Though I understand and sympathize with the day parts that go neglected, I am often on before and after mods are and can typically respond to requests for assistance very quickly via laptop at work or desktop at home if not currently on Minerealm. Let this stand as an amendment to my above application and thank you for your consideration of these important issues.

Editted for typo... silly phone!
By Susan_Boyle
DrHetterscheidt wrote:Editted for typo... silly phone!
Editing it went well then? ;)

On a serious note, I am glad that you are honest about your post count, and I can honestly say that I would rather see one of Dr H's posts than ten or so posts with no value or relation to the original post.

He always seems to think before passing judgement, and I think that this is a brilliant trait, as instead of storming in and increasing the problem, he sits back and checks whether he needs to get involved first, and does he know enough about the situation to get involved (I know this as we were recently in /msg when an argument was going on, and he was stating how he didn't know one party enough to attempt to stop it, as it could have ended up with accusations of bias towards him).

Good luck
By Prodigy9
I'm not sure if I've seen you in game before, but that's likely due to my relatively low activity lately rather than anything to do with you.

From what I've seen of the good doctor on the forums, I'm definitely impressed, and would happy to see him become a mod.
By Duhdutch
Absolutely.

He's very willing, and respectful. In fact, I owe him some dirt... :P
Yea, good luck Dr. You'd be an excellent addition. (Btw, I'll stop by probably tomorrow morning EST with the dirt. Count on a double chest.)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]