We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By MotherFLAPJACK
Username: MotherFLAPJACK
Time Zone:- 6:00
About Yourself: My name is Ryan, I am a fairly average freshman is highschool. I play guitar, piano, bass, and a little bit of singing. I love music, and movies. Some of my favorite musicians include: The Devil Wears Prada, Daft Punk, Lily Allen, The Beatles, Johnny Cash, and so many others. Some of my favorite movies are: Kick-Ass, Star Wars, Harry Potter, and The Nightmare Before Cristmas.
Qualifications: I don't really have any expirience working in private servers, but I am a quick learner, and have always done good when I put my mind to something. I get pretty good grades in school. (Mostly A's & B's)
Why you deserve this position: I don't have much to put here, besides the fact that I want to help the community. I have been coming on this server for about a month now, and It has been great. I love the people here, and all the mods and admins are great. I just want to give back to the community, in a way.
Availability: I am available at one time, or another, just about everyday. Best hours for me are between 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm weekdays. and I am available most weekends.
Anything else you wish to add: I already participate in the forums, and check them just about everyday.

-Sincerely,
MotherFLAPJACK
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]