We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By Quentijn
Username: Quentijn

Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 01:00 hour

About Yourself:
I'm studying Finances and Insurances, currently partly 1st year partly 2nd year. I'm really like cycling, bought myself a new bike last year. I'm not good about talking about myself if there aren't any specific questions. :p
I used to play some other games besides Minecraft. I played an MMORPG called Runescape (haters gonna hate), some FPS like SoldierFront, Crossfire. I also play on my PS3, but way less than my PC.
I started playing Minecraft in May 2011, played alot of SSP back then and got really familiar with the game. In August 2011 I started on Minerealm (I logged in on MR before but that was right before spawn got griefed so I guess that was 2.0?). As I'm writing this application I'm banned from being a part from NTC, a group that wasn't very loved on Minerealm althought not everyone in there was bad.

Qualifications:
* I got a good understanding of how the game works. I can help new players out alot.
* I don't want to brag but I feel like I finished most levels of Minerealm so I need a new challenge to give to the community.
* Althought I might have shown different in the past, I'm very considerate and like to keep things clean. I can go very very very long in a discussion with cussing in any way (yes, even in a sarcastic way).
* I like helping other people. Most of the time I walk around in MR with nothing on my mind, so if people would need help than can call me.

Why you deserve this position: (I think I might have mixed this and the previous question up a bit)
* I'm very active, if I'm not banned :p
* I'm very helpfull, in the past only in a role as builder, redstoner, terraformer.
* My goal is to keep the server a nice place, make sure people have a good time and will come back.
* I don't know if this is relevant but I had courses in school to tackle discussions. (mostly bussiness, but hey it might help)

Availability:
I'm available during the week and the weekend. Can't place accurate hours since my courses vary.
Most of the time I'll be on atleast 2 hours a day and 4h in the weekends. Vacations are obviously exceptions, that is where the nolifer comes out in me :p

Anything else you wish to add:
I'm currently banned for being a part of NTC. I'm sure this problem will be solved soon.
Never had any other bans on any other server except for one where the banned me after I chose the wrong awnser to a difficult question...
Oh yea, if you need more RELEVANT information to this application, please ask. If staffmembers want to talk to me over Skype, you are more than welcome, just send me a PM. :)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]