We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By kittenpirate007
I've known Silver for awhile now.
Silver was a member of my old town about 4 months ago, and during the time he was a member, I got to know him very well, and I'm glad to call him a friend.

Out of the mod applications out right now, Silver is one of the few I'd like to be a mod.

Reasons:
One: He's a very mature and trustworthy person.
Two: He's active.
Three: I see him go out of his way to help others all the time, which I believe is a huge part of being a moderator.
I could name quite a few more reasons as to why he would be a great mod, but I'm too lazy.

Good luck Silver.
By Duhdutch
Good luck Silver. You're fit for the job. <3
By trigerhappy
I did not say silver was not right for the job and he would make an exelent mod. What I said is there are more vet players who have apps that should be considerd first.
By Sir_Dave88
I'd love to have a mod who lives in the european timezones. You often see a gap of lawlessness occur when the staff, who are all in the america's, are asleep.

Other than that I'd say silver is a truly helpfull person and quick to notice things.

Good luck becoming mod silver!
By XsyntaXerrorX
I too support SilverKnightM in his endeavour to become a Game Moderator.

He has always shown the community respect both in-game and on the forum. He comes off as a very mature and fair person. Add to that he is also very creative and friendly, qualities that are certainly great assets in a sandbox multiplayer gaming enviroment.

The fact that he is in a timezone only 1 hour away from my own would be an extra bonus.

Regards,
By hippoface
Silver is great player. He helped me a lot boost my confidence on getting a spawn realm. He is very nice, not awkward talking to people (even on TeamSpeak3)! I think that you would be a really great moderator.
P.S.
British people and British accents are awesome, especially yours!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]