We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By dlgn
Too...much...flaming.

Anyway, look at it this way, Al: If you're under 18, then assuming Intelli wants you as a mod, he'll ask.

Oh, and not a good idea to have your private disputes on this thread. It's like arguing with your friends while making a speech about being elected for president when everyone knows you haven't yet got enough political experience. Just wanted to mention that.
By Big_Al_Jackson
It has been a long time since I made this application and I am just amazed how it is still going xD. I now know why intelli enforces the 18 year old rule... You guys know how I am staff on a server, well the normal age of a player on said server is around 11 years old. It can get a bit annoying at times and we never let anyone who is under 14 years old become staff. So I respect intelli's rule and hope that this clears everything up, I want to start over with all this. Making this application has made me more enemy's then friends and has made my reputation go down drastically. Please just forgive me for this idiotic move I made, thank you,
Big_Al_Jackson
By diamond_boss
You want people to forget about what happened, so you bump the thread? Smart move.

Anyhow, your a nice guy and all. To be honest, I simply suggest you put your past behind you and change your attitude completely. Pretend like what happened in the past was never there, and excuse the fact that people still remember. Trust me, I know how it works ;) lol.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]