We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By Stalin4Time
Username: Stalin4time

Time Zone: GMT-5

About myself: I'm a college student studying for a degree in confrontational psychology. I am friends in the realosphere with all of the [RCK] members. I have a lot of experience with computer and have worked on them over the years as a personal hobby. In general I'm a pretty easy going person who doesn't anger easily and has experience in conflict resolution.

Qualifications: My college courses primarily teach methods to avoid and resolve conflicts in the most ethical ways possible which, I believe, should be the priority for a GM in order to maintain order and stability amongst it's occupants. Over the years I have been a moderator on a total of 3 different servers in WoW. Each of these servers maintained an attitude of high expectations and discipline amongst it's moderators which I followed to the letter. On 2 of the WoW servers I acted as a trainer for any new mods and only stopped due to the poor funding on the server. I played on an Unreal Tournament survival server with Spritzo and Jdankk where we got to know the admin very well and acted as guides for the new players to the server. Keeping the game enjoyable for the players is a strong mindset and the one I maintain when dealing with players.

Why you deserve this position: I have experience in the GM position and experience in conflict management and resolution. I also believe that abuse of a GM's abilities is an unnecessary action that usually results in more problems to clean up later on down the road; therefore, I would see no reason to abuse them. I have also donated to the upkeep of the server which should show I plan to stick with this server for quite some time.

Availabilty: I work mornings around 4am-10am and at this point in my school time most of my classes are online based with occasional classroom meetings and discussions, I am free from 3pm onwards and would be willing to use this time GMing and doing what I can to help improve the server.

Anything else: Good luck to everybody applying for the mod position! :D
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]