We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By SuperCreeper007
Sorry, didn't have enough time to read the whole conversation about the 'hacking' indecent. I guess someone previously hacked into King's account? If this has the possibility of occurring at any time, I don't see how King could be mod. If this has stopped, I don't see how he could possibly be turned down :) , good luck and +1 to your app King, if the hacking has stopped. Even without being a mod, you've helped out in so many ways and been a great addition to your community. I got a really good first impression of you from the first day I joined.
By ewana1991
soon as i discovered it, it was dealt with and prevented from happening again :) thanks for your support Creeper! :)

KingSpartacus
By SuperCreeper007
Surgeonbsg wrote:Any kind of authority would go to this ones head. His typical behavior in game leads me to believe he already thinks he has some sort of sway.
Could you clarify a bit? He's been dedicated to helping the community, from what I could tell, he's been constantly working on the subway in return for nothing, just to name one thing.
By ewana1991
Surgen is referring to one particular discussion that was had over the location of the re-connection of the North Line to the new station, which Surgeon refused to allow to happen, and then demanded that the current line and foot tunnel be removed from BSGSamuel's realm and the removal of an old tunnel that once housed the line from the spawn to the station. i tried to reason with him, but he blankly refused.
By Surgeonbsg
No what I was refusing to was your demands that you be able to cut yet another tunnel through the realm. At first saying it would have to go right through the melon farm. Then before I even mentioned anything about the foot tunnel or existing tunnel you threatened to try and get me banned and how the "whole server would hate me". Also I never mentioned just flatly removing the foot tunnel or existing rail line. I mentioned putting in a request to have them removed.

Get your facts straight and stop acting like you have any kind of authority just because you worked on a project for the server. Most of us have.
By ewana1991
Application closed, and due to the fact i can no-longer edit my OP, i would appreciate it staff if you would kindly remove my full name from the op.

Thanks,
KingSpartacus
By General Grievous
Surgeonbsg wrote:Any kind of authority would go to this ones head. His typical behavior in game leads me to believe he already thinks he has some sort of sway.
Unfortunately I agree with Surgeonbsg, I doubt that KingSpartacus would be the right person.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]