We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By Intelli
I agree, Lineant would make a great mod. +1
Good luck!
By Lineant
Intelli wrote:I agree, Lineant would make a great mod. +1
Good luck!
Well thank you Intelli, if you ever have a opening, I will be here 100% for you and the server. <3
By cerevox
Wow, you are almost there. After Intelli the only step left to becoming a mod is to get the nod from the shadow ruler of all of minerealm, Helpbot!
By connorartman97
cerevox wrote:Wow, you are almost there. After Intelli the only step left to becoming a mod is to get the nod from the shadow ruler of all of minerealm, Helpbot!
Once Cogohst and Kyle get you papers in I'm sure you'll be accepted into modship.

Also, beyond Minerealm being run by Ceteri,
+11 for Lineant being mod. Everyone loves him. And he gives me popcorn...

I like popcorn.
By FlannyFlan
connorartman97 wrote:
cerevox wrote:Wow, you are almost there. After Intelli the only step left to becoming a mod is to get the nod from the shadow ruler of all of minerealm, Helpbot!
Once Cogohst and Kyle get you papers in I'm sure you'll be accepted into modship.

I like popcorn.
What does lineant have to do with Ceteri? He isnt apart of them.... why do you assume this?
By Lineant
connorartman97 wrote:

I like popcorn.
I'm not part of Ceteri, and never was.
And you are welcome for the popcorn. :3
By connorartman97
Lineant wrote:
connorartman97 wrote:

I like popcorn.
Gah. Concept deeply misunderstood. It was a joke about the members of Ceteri (celestilis) Secretly running Minerealm D:
By Cogohst
connorartman97 wrote:
Lineant wrote:
connorartman97 wrote:

I like popcorn.
Gah. Concept deeply misunderstood. It was a joke about the members of Ceteri (celestilis) Secretly running Minerealm D:
"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think" -- Adolf Hitler
By connorartman97
Cogohst wrote:
connorartman97 wrote:
Lineant wrote:
connorartman97 wrote:

I like popcorn.
"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think" -- Adolf Hitler
See Flanny + Lineant, it's all one big conspiracy.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]