We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By JoBoDo
Username: JoBoDo

Time Zone: +9.30

About Yourself:
Hey, I'm Josh, Ingame name JoBoDo, I'm currently studying in game development to do mostly programming and scripting work, My main job at the moment is as a Rep at multiple supermarkets, which means I have alot of free time. I spend alot of time on the computer, and recently (when the minerealm server was up at least), I've spent most of it on Minecraft.

I'm a very relaxed, and open person, and I openly admit that I'm a huge gamer and a geek, not just online, but to my real life friends aswell. I have a policy in life of no regrets, and not to worry about what other people think of me. Sure, of course I wish I had done things differently at times, but I refuse to regret the decisions I made/actions I took, and accept that those decisions I make will not always keep everyone happy.

Qualifications:
I'll start with Gaming Administration, then ill move onto personal qualifications.
When i was about 15 I started a DotA (Defence of the Ancients) Clan on Warcraft III (server: US West), The clan grew to a solid 70+ members, all DotA Players from Adelaide, and Stayed very active for about 2 years, until Heroes of Newerth (HoN) , and League of Legends (LoL), which destroyed the playerbase for DotA, and slowly the clan began to fall.

Ive held other administrative positions for many such things, I was an admin In Multiple clans for CoD4, some of which, Clan TS, and clan FTA (each with their own community forums and game server, which i helped moderate). I'm Currently 3ic for my Call of Duty Clan, C**ts with Attitude, and I have all permissions for the clan including the rcon (password) on our game servers, which i continue to moderate. Other than that I have been admin on many CSS servers. Along with multiple other games.

Moving onto more personal qualifications/achievements.

I attended the youth section of NSAA (National Speakers Association Australia when i was 14 years old, 16 years old, and 17 years old. First in Queensland, then Melbourne, then Sydney, each with ~20 teenagers
http://www.nationalspeakers.com.au/

I also attended the YLC ( Youth Leadership Course ) 2010 with 24 students. It is run by the Operations unit in S.T.A.R (Special Tasks and Rescue) Group of SAPOL (South Australian Police), the operations unit are equivalent to SWAT in America. The course went over a week period and was focused on Leadership, Mental Toughness, and Determination.

There are some other personal qualifactions I have made, such as being an Ambassador for White Ribbon, but those were the two I found most relevant to being a role model and leader in community such as this.

Why you deserve this position:
I think I deserve this position for many reasons, for one thing, I'm from Australia, and with such a different time zone, It will be much easier to have more moderators on at more time periods (though I'm nocturnal alot of the time ^_^). Another reason, is that, as you can see above, I have much experience in moderating and being responsible for many different things, including Server Administration/Moderation. A third reason I feel inclined to add, is that I'm very happy to give my steam, or msn (to anyone who wants it), even my mobile number (To the people that I trust), so that if they are ever in need of a mod, they can message me and i can help out. And last, to (I'm hoping) most of the people that have met me on the server, I have come across as a warm, bubbly, and chatty person, always willing to have a laugh or help out where applicable.

Availability:
I'm available most of the time, as I mentioned above (GMT + 9.30), because of my timezone, I can be on to moderate different time periods, that other moderators can't. If I'm at my computer I'm available, and for that, if I'm at home, I'm at my computer, and as I mentioned earlier, I'm happy to give out my steam / msn. So if I'm at home, and awake, I am available to help the server.

Anything else you wish to add:
To sum everything up, I would just like to say that I'm a nice, bubbly and energetic person, who loves to help people (not to say I don't enjoy the perks of being a mod). I would also like to say that if I do make it to Game Moderator position, I would appreciate having moderation rights on the community as well, as I will spend time here, and would like to help moderate the forums while I browse them.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]