We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By Eetrab
I support this, but I have one question: who are you?

I have never, ever seen you in-game before.
By dlgn
Eetrab wrote:I support this, but I have one question: who are you?

I have never, ever seen you in-game before.
You've seriously never seen Chai before? Wow.

When she first joined, she was lauded as the most mature newbie there ever was. We didn't even consider her a noob; she was the one in ten thousand that never really is one.

Anyway, she was in Vortex for a bit, putting her deadly PVP skills to use. However, it wasn't the right place for her and she left. Afterwards, she was a bit inactive for a while. I can't speak for her after that, because I was too busy to play much myself, but she's one of MineRealm's truly outstanding citizens.

She's like a slightly nicer version of VVolfie, if I may make a crude comparison. She shares her sense of humor and fun, as well as her friendliness and sense of responsibility, but unlike most MineRealm players (myself included), her positive qualities are not corrupted by any arrogance. She would make a perfect staff.

~dlgn
By society
dlgn wrote: She's like a slightly nicer version of VVolfie, if I may make a crude comparison
Crude comparison, indeed.

Anyway, back on the topic of yes.
By dlgn
By crude, I meant equating two different people, who obviously are very different because they aren't the same person.
By Unbound
dlgn wrote:By crude, I meant equating two different people, who obviously are very different because they aren't the same person.
I thought this was vvolfie putting a staff app for her alt :/ oh well.
By ChaiMoo
Thank you so much for all the wonderful support I've received both in game and on the forums. =) It means a lot to me that people think of and remember me so fondly.
Oh no, Unbound! =3 Don't start that again! It took months for people to stop doing that haha.
By Unbound
ChaiMoo wrote:Thank you so much for all the wonderful support I've received both in game and on the forums. =) It means a lot to me that people think of and remember me so fondly.
Oh no, Unbound! =3 Don't start that again! It took months for people to stop doing that haha.
+1 anyways!
By Piewarrior27
As with everyone else, I say yes, but haven't you been very inactive as of late? I've been quite inactive for the past month or so, so I'm not really up to date, but before that I was on almost every day and you were very inactive. =P

Anyway, on a more relevant point, you would make a great staff member, and I look forward to seeing your name with the shiny red tag. =P
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]