We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By DevilKillerLB
Username: DevilKillerLB
Time Zone: (Offset GMT) For reference: Central U.S. time is GMT-6, West Coast is GMT-8.
About Yourself: I game alot and boys are shocked because i play minecraft.
Qualifications:I have worked on about 8 servers i still work on one the rest shut down from not having enough money to keep it running.
Why you deserve this position: Because I feel the need to help people with the game and help with the server.
Availability: Everyday till after 5 o clock
Anything else you wish to add: I have played this game for about 2 years
Time Zone: (Offset GMT) For reference: Central U.S. time is GMT-6, West Coast is GMT-8.
About Yourself: I Am a working woman i am single and i am good at helping with People
Qualifications: I have worked on about 12 servers all either got shut down or i'm still with
Why you deserve this position: because i feel that i should have the right to
Availability:
Anything else you wish to add:
By cobaya18
Please read the stickied threads on the top of the Staff Applications sub-forums, then if you meet the requirements, maybe we will consider you ;)
By Slathalin
Other than what cob said, this seems like a good application. You did leave some stuff blank, but I don't know if that was a mistake, or not. So +1.

im really glad that this isn't another one of those "I promise 2 ban hakers and grieferz" apps :D
By society
Why you deserve this position: because i feel that i should have the right to
The right to what?
By Infamouspally
DevilKillerLB wrote:Username: DevilKillerLB
About Yourself: I game alot and boys are shocked because i play minecraft.
Qualifications:I have worked on about 8 servers i still work on one the rest shut down from not
Qualifications: I have worked on about 12 servers all either got shut down or i'm still with:

which one is it ?
By cobaya18
Please stop flaming, guys. She obviously committed an error. Like we all do.
By Eetrab
cobaya18 wrote:Please stop flaming, guys. She obviously committed an error. Like we all do.
There is a difference between an error (e.g. I like you're hat) and a catastrophic mistake (e.g. I like sfvgesgvceę hat).

Also, DevilKillerLB, are you sure you are 22? Are you completely sure? You might be biologically 22, but your application does not show that.
By Slathalin
I agree with cob! Is this how you guys normally are? Because it doesn't strike me as being "nice" or "helpful"
:|
By Piewarrior27
Lots of this information strikes me as false, because of the inconsistency. For example,
I have worked on about 8 servers i still work on one the rest shut down from not having enough money to keep it running.
I have worked on about 12 servers all either got shut down or i'm still with
Judging by the use of language in this, it doesn't seem like you're 22...
I game alot and boys are shocked because i play minecraft.
^ That sounds like the types of stuff they say in those ads on the tops of websites that say that you've got a new message

You don't meet the forum age requirement, and you didn't title the thread correctly. Oh, and just saying, if you worked on 8-12 servers, and they all got shut down, that doesn't make them look very good at picking staff.

And we're not flaming, cob and ben, we're just pointing out facts the same as everyone else. If you want to see some flaming, look through old ban appeals that have lots of pages.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]