We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By soso_1
Username: soso_1

Time Zone: GMT-5 (EST)

About Yourself: I am a Minecraft player that lives and breathes Minecraft, and I love useing the bow in Minecraft. I do some programming(in basics) using C++ working towards Java. I Love computers and fixing problems that affect a system. As for people, I have made some friends on MineRealm, but due to a period of inactivity, I have forgotten a few and I feel that the inactivity has scared my record(months of inactivity).

Qualifications: I am a Co-Owner on a friend's server(yet to go public, but I have been helping him in adjusting his anticheat). I would deal with any problems as if it was my real life job(don't have one yet) and help out any way i possibly can.

Why you deserve this position: I am very much into IT(I want a Computer Science degree) and with a little more training from my friend in the admin command area, I may be able to be an acceptable staff.

Availability: Due to school comming up soon, I will not be able to be on during the day until around 3PM, but it is summer vacation for me now(ending the 15th of August) and will be on as much as I can.

Anything else you wish to add: This is the first server I have ever been on, I don't remember when I first joined, but it must have been around two years ago or less. This is an amazing server that I would like to support in any way I can(I would donate, but I have no money and no job to get money yet).
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]