We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By Piewarrior27
I wish I could do more than just a 1+

I'm in the same timezone as teejay, and I agree that staff members are rarely on. TeeJay is extremely active, and is on almost every time that I'm on. He's helpful to all players, and treats new players the same as vets. He's friendly to all players and helps out with issues and answers all the questions that new players ask (which is no small feat). I would definitely recommend him as a staff member, and he fits all of the requirement perfectly. Another bonus of having him as a staff member would be covering up a gap in moderator activity, and letting the other mods sleep.

tl;dr: I vote yes.
By Vesten
I can attest to TJD being great at conflict resolution and mediating parties. He's been working with me lately on clearing some issues up between me and some other players in a very different timezone and he's absolutely staff material!
By Taratsamura
+1
He is kinda never offline, and if he is offline, he isnt rly offline just online with an alt.
He helps everyone so much, he is rly kind, and never trolls around.
Because of his perma online, he can handle issues with ppl. even if they are in different time zones.

I know you're already acting like a stuff member, all you need are the permissons of the staff commands, so your support will get easier for you, and more helpfull than before.

Thanks for all the help! Thanks for everything you did for me and all the other MR gamers.
By Tee
Application withdrawn ... the business I mentioned in my first post is doing far too well and I just can't afford to spend much time on MR atm. I'll be on every now and then but nowhere near as active as I have been.

Life, hey? :)
By Slathalin
You sure know how to write!

+1 from me!

Ps. I would advise you to try to get more sleep ;)
By Bu1ld0g
TeeJayDub wrote:Application withdrawn ... the business I mentioned in my first post is doing far too well and I just can't afford to spend much time on MR atm. I'll be on every now and then but nowhere near as active as I have been.

Life, hey? :)

Business = too many steam games :P
By Benstir
+1
I'm doing this even though TeeJayDub withdrew his application incase he ever reapplies. Overall TeeJayDub has been one of the most helpful players to me personally since I started on MineRealm. As a noob he helped me out as I searched for animals. He gave 2 pigs twice free when they normally would have cost money. As far as chats go hes never trolled (as far as I've seen) and provides serious help to those that need it. When I was building my gold farm he provided me with information I needed to build it such as the the distance you need to be to a spawner for is to produce a pigman. I'm honestly saddened by the fact that TeeJayDub withdrew his application since I could honestly see no better person to help run this server. He's always online and always a help. Other then me just giving a +1 I'd like that thank TeeJayDub for the help that hes provided without asking for expecting anything in return. Thank you.
By Tee
TeeJayDub wrote:Application withdrawn ... the business I mentioned in my first post is doing far too well and I just can't afford to spend much time on MR atm. I'll be on every now and then but nowhere near as active as I have been.
Well, it's six months since I withdrew my application, and in the interim I seem to have struck a happy balance between business commitments, friends, family, housework, sleeping and gaming :)

Spamming and griefing is again becoming a problem during Australian gaming hours, likely due to an increase in new player activity since we updated to 1.7, so I'd like to reopen my application for consideration.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]