We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By Keyhen
Username: Keyhen
Time Zone: Eastern US timezone. New York State for specifics.

About Yourself: Yes. I'm too young to be a moderator, and I'm sure as heck going to get attacked for it, but I really don't care. Anyways, after exiting high school, I plan on going to something with music or video gaming design. I don't want to put too much about my personal life, I want to keep my shroud of anonymity. I have about four pets, am an only child, and like gaming. I have plenty of other games, and mostly like internet-based ones.

Qualifications: I do not have any Minecraft qualifications, but on other sandbox games, I do have some. I moderate and make servers a lot in another game called Blockland, and go by the name Flyman. I'm also well trusted in other Garrys mod servers as well.

Why you deserve this position: Truthfully, I really don't deserve this position, but I feel a duty to help protect Minerealm from the recent attacks on it. I only want to help protect new players, and other older ones, from anyone who attempts to only come to server to cause harm. I know this is a position not to be taken lightly, and I accept that I may not be as ready as I should for it, but I will do my best (if accepted) and promise to settle all disputes and uphold the excellent image of the server.

Availability: Usually every other couple of days, and every other week for the full day, but I will probably hop on and off every while or so. Usually I get on for about 30 minutes before school begins, then hop back on about 6-7 hours later.

Anything else you wish to add: Yes. I was banned earlier for breaking a chest. I accept that was wrong, and will not shirk away from it. I also know I can get on when other staff are usually not able to as well. I know is not the best put, and I know I will likely not be accepted, but I feel I must help out other players as this hacker gets stronger and gains more followers. And being truthful will always help too.
By jackavsfan
I like you as a player and I understand your sentiment about helping MineRealm with the recent grief attacks. However, your age is going to hold you back here. The reason that the 18 age limit was made a hard cap (As in no exceptions) was that there were a couple of people who, despite being under 18, seemed plenty mature to be staff and were given the position. They proceeded to abuse the responsibility and do some stupid stuff with their power. That was unfortunate and i'm not saying you would abuse your power, I'm just explaining why the age limit is the way it is.
By Keyhen
jackavsfan wrote:I like you as a player and I understand your sentiment about helping MineRealm with the recent grief attacks. However, your age is going to hold you back here. The reason that the 18 age limit was made a hard cap (As in no exceptions) was that there were a couple of people who, despite being under 18, seemed plenty mature to be staff and were given the position. They proceeded to abuse the responsibility and do some stupid stuff with their power. That was unfortunate and i'm not saying you would abuse your power, I'm just explaining why the age limit is the way it is.
I understand I have basically no chance due to the age limit, but I do want to help other players. As for the other two abuses of power, I can only say that I promise not to do that. But of course, you are not able to take my word for it.
By MEMYYSELFANDME!!
Sorry keyhen, but your staff application will most likely be invalid. You are still too young to become a moderator. You will have to wait 2 more years before you are eligible for being staff. Be patient, in the future when you apply, i am sure you will be a great staff :D
By Eetrab
Keyhen wrote: Yes. I'm too young to be a moderator (...)
If you knew that in advance, why did you even apply? If you were 18+, I would say +1, but I can't at the moment.
By Keyhen
Eetrab wrote:
Keyhen wrote: Yes. I'm too young to be a moderator (...)
If you knew that in advance, why did you even apply? If you were 18+, I would say +1, but I can't at the moment.
I did it because I want to help the server.
By Wxclm
Keyhen's a great guy. He's been on the server for a long time and helped it in countless ways. Even though he is not 18, I still think he would be a great staff member if he was promoted now. Good luck mate, you definitely have proven that you deserve it.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]