We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By red416
Eetrab wrote:
OneManWo1fPac wrote:Just keep this and bump it once a week, I be,wives when kaneg got staff he was only 62 forum day old. So it's happened before.( correct me if I'm wrong)
That does not need to happen. If staff are looking for a new moderator, they will take the time to find and read applications. I don't think bumping would be the best course of action.
Seeing as most other staff applications were bumped on a weekly basis, I dont see anything wrong with SunnyD doing the same thing.
By monkeychunks
panthers17nfl wrote:
...Here are the requirements for even applying to become a Mod:
-60 Days of Forum Age. This means that your account on the Forums is 60 days old (at least)...
You have 40 more days until you qualify, but it will go fast ;) He is definantly ready!
By Eetrab
red416 wrote:
Eetrab wrote:
OneManWo1fPac wrote:Just keep this and bump it once a week, I be,wives when kaneg got staff he was only 62 forum day old. So it's happened before.( correct me if I'm wrong)
That does not need to happen. If staff are looking for a new moderator, they will take the time to find and read applications. I don't think bumping would be the best course of action.
Seeing as most other staff applications were bumped on a weekly basis, I dont see anything wrong with SunnyD doing the same thing.
Considering he number of applications submitted, I think this is a bit excessive. From what I have seen the best thing to do is to keep it on the first page (preferably the upper 2/3) of the "Staff Applications" section.

We need to get the staffs' opinion regarding bumping applications.
By jackavsfan
Eetrab wrote:
red416 wrote:
Eetrab wrote:
Considering he number of applications submitted, I think this is a bit excessive. From what I have seen the best thing to do is to keep it on the first page (preferably the upper 2/3) of the "Staff Applications" section.

We need to get the staffs' opinion regarding bumping applications.
Bumping isn't usually necessary to do that though. Maybe occasionally, but mine is still in that upper 2/3 and there haven't been any posts for over a week. I still consider it an active application so if it dropped off the first page, I would bump it, but that section isn't posted in so much that it needs daily or weekly bumps...

Anywho, good luck Sunny :D
By TechnoProdigy
Has same name as my favorite childhood drink (and is still one of my favorite drinks). +1

But srsly, your name seems familiar. I feel like I've seen it many months ago.
By Eetrab
SunnyD_Bro wrote:Thanks everyone. Also, I'd like to get staff opinion on the bumping situation also. I don't want to create any disagreements. :)
I thought about saying that but then didn't bother. This ^ is good moderator behavior.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]