We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By SunnyD_Bro
Username: SunnyD_Bro

Time Zone: (Offset GMT) For reference: Central (GMT -6)
About Yourself: Hello, I'm SunnyD_Bro. You can call me SunnyD. I've been on the server for about a month and a half now, and I'm really enjoying my time on it. But, I also have a life apart from Minecraft (believe it or not). As of now, I'm a Senior in High School. After high school, I plan taking a year off then enrolling in the United States Air Force to fight for our country. After I've served in the Air Force, I plan on becoming a Rocket Scientist (Not joking. I love Rocket Science), and my goal is to work for NASA someday. But, for now, I guess I'm stuck just studying and enjoying time playing Minecraft. :)

Qualifications: I've been on many forum/social websites where I've achieved the rank of a moderator. I've been doing such since I was about ten, so I believe I know how things work. As far as this server goes, I've always tried to be the helpful and kind type of player. If anybody needs help, I don't see why they should be deprived of such things. Therefore, I try my best to assist them in any way possible, no matter how difficult or easy the task may be. I think this applies well to the qualifications you MUST have to become and maintain being a great moderator.

Why you deserve this position: I've tried to be as helpful as I can within my limitations. Sometimes, there aren't any Moderators free or online when it seems they're needed. I'd like to be there to help anybody who needs help and make sure it's quality help. I think I deserve this position because I want to help everyone that needs it, and I strive to do my best everyday anyways.

Availability: Mon-Friday: 4-9PM, Saturday: 1-10PM, Sunday:12-9PM
(All times are CST, GMT -6)

Anything else you wish to add: I'd like to add that this is, without a doubt in my mind, the best server I've ever played on. I absolutely adore the community that has grown on this server. Everyone is extremely kind and helpful. The staff are some of the most mature, well-mannered, helpful people I've ever met. It would be an honor to help around the server more by becoming a Moderator. Anyways, thanks for spending time on reading this rather long application. Have a good day, everyone. :)

-SunnyD
By OneManWo1fPac
Gl, and happy birthday
By cobaya18
I approve that sunny should be moderator. He is a very good person and he does everything possible to help other people. I wish you luck sunneh and happy b-day :D
By Rixih
panthers17nfl wrote: ...Here are the requirements for even applying to become a Mod:
-60 Days of Forum Age. This means that your account on the Forums is 60 days old (at least)...

That being said, I have had nothing but positive encounters with you, sunny.
Just be sure to read requirements fully before applying. c:
By OneManWo1fPac
Just keep this and bump it once a week, I be,wives when kaneg got staff he was only 62 forum day old. So it's happened before.( correct me if I'm wrong)
By Eetrab
OneManWo1fPac wrote:Just keep this and bump it once a week, I be,wives when kaneg got staff he was only 62 forum day old. So it's happened before.( correct me if I'm wrong)
That does not need to happen. If staff are looking for a new moderator, they will take the time to find and read applications. I don't think bumping would be the best course of action.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]