We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By Lavender_Blonde
Username: Lavender_Blonde

Time Zone: Pacific Time (GMT -8)

About Me: I'm currently in college, studying music performance, which is a huge part of my life. My ultimate goal is to (hopefully) win a job in an orchestra and teach privately or at a college on the side. To my knowledge, I am a friendly and outgoing person, and I do not get on many peoples' bad sides. In my personal life, I am a pretty level-headed person, and many of my friends come to me for help with their problems. I also love MMO's, and have played several, although Minecraft has been the only one that really hooked me. I've always been a great student, and work very hard in school. My teachers and professors often come to me when they need opinions on ways to improve their classes and motivate their students more.

Qualifications: I have been a staff member on three other Minecraft servers, including one which was quite large. As a staff member on those servers, I was well-liked, helpful, and never had any issues. However, as soon as I discovered Minerealm, I just couldn't play anywhere else. I have also been a moderator on a few forums in the past. I know this isn't a qualification per-se, but, as I mentioned before, I do often serve as a mediator and/or counsellor to my friends, as well as acquaintances from school. I am not hot-tempered, and I get along very well with pretty much everyone.

Why I deserve this position: I believe that I would be a great addition to Minerealm's staff. I am friendly, helpful, and well-liked (as far as I know). I also have experience as a staff member in Minecraft, so I know what it takes to do the job. I have greatly enjoyed playing on Minerealm, I love its players, and I would like to give back to the community. I know that being a staff member here is a lot of responsibility, and I am willing to give it all of my effort. I am able to help new players, repair grief, and be an overall positive influence on the community. (For example, as a staff on other servers, I would often just roam the map fixing grief whenever I was bored). I also have the patience and level head required to deal with arguments, etc.

Availability: Weekdays: afternoon/evening/night (PST), pretty much all day on weekends. During the months of December-January and May-August I will be free almost every day for the majority of the day. I am often on very late at night. My hours may be limited at some points due to excess homework, finals, etc.

Anything else you wish to add: I haven't really had a better opportunity to address the community than this, so I will take it. Thank you all for giving me so much enjoyment over the time that I've been playing on Minerealm. I have never met so many awesome people in one place! I'd love to be able to give back to the community and help everyone.
By OneManWo1fPac
addition side, one
By Rixih
c: Me gusta. You're a very active and friendly member of the community and have been since you joined. I personally think you'd be a great staff member. +1,000,000 And all that jazz. Good luck, lav.~
By TechnoProdigy
It could be the fact that I've not been as active lately, but I've never seen you on the forums before or in game as far as I can remember.
TechnoProdigy wrote:It could be the fact that I've not been as active lately, but I've never seen you on the forums before or in game as far as I can remember.
True, I do not post much on the forums, and I should do more of that. I read them all the time but don't post very often. However, I'm in the game a lot; I may not have met you - not sure - but I feel like I know most of the active players.
By The-Jack-DeCk
Lavender is a helpful and caring player. She treats me better than I treat her. I hope that factor can change as we continue to play and grow as members, and I wish her luck in her efforts to assist the server.
By meleechampion
The couple of times we've talked lav was cool. Seems to be well respected and all that. Has a cool spawn realm with an awesome red mushroom floor. :D

I think she would be a good addition, and I think staff could use a little more backup, especially now. +1
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]