We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By MrOrwin
Username: MrOrwin
Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time
About Yourself:
To clarify I've never really been good at talking about myself. I come from an average family, and I'm not too wealthy. I don't have super computer skills, and I don't have any degrees or what have you. I manage a Subway. I am only manager because I was working the longest at the Subway I was at, I was taught the most, and when my manager got fired, I simply replaced him. I don't have any higher qualifications, and I think I'm overall a pretty lucky guy. I live in Meadville, PA, which is a pretty small town with a really big square mileage. When I lived I moved back from Arizona, I ended up moving in with my best friends in an apartment complex right across the street from where I lived previously. I was born in Utah, to my single mother who was 18, and I lived in a trailer court until I was 10. I moved into a house in the same city until my mother got remarried 3 years later. I moved to Meadville when I was 13, because my dad got accepted to college there, where I attended Meadville Area Senior High School, and graduated 4 years later. I did not go to college, I worked. I worked at a little restaurant called Hosses Steak & Sea House where I was a busboy, and a dishwasher. Then I moved to Arizona when my dad wanted a job closer to Utah. I worked at a Subway for 6 months before I got fired for tardiness. I recently moved back to Meadville, PA to live with my best friends, Kris and Mike. I now work again, at Subway, and I love my life. I'm not some highly trained individual, I'm just a normal guy who wants
to do my part in life. I'm just looking for what I really, truly, want.

Qualifications:
My biggest, and probably only qualification to be any sort of staff member, is that I am a manager at Subway. I - and I alone - manage a team of 10 at a very small Subway located inside of a Wal-Mart. Workers disputes have arisen and I'm the one who has to solve it. There are a list of things I have to take of, and keep organized. I have to make sure that every single person on my team is doing what the need to, and I needed to train all of them in some sort of way. I solve problems on a day to day basis, whether it be with customers or my own staff members. Even today, a woman came in and asked for a Spicy Italian footlong, with extra bacon. She proceeded to tell me that she gets bacon for free at other Subways (so she could get free bacon here), instead of telling outright that she was completely wrong and probably a liar, I asked her if it would be alright if she just pay the 50 cents for the extra bacon, and I give her a free cookie instead, (cookies are much cheaper then bacon, and workers are allowed to take 1-2 cookies per day.) She complied and told me that would completely okay with a nice grin on her face, I continued to make her sandwich, and move her speadily along in the line.

Why you deserve this position:
There are many people who probably deserve this position more then I would, but the difference between me and them, is that I'm taking the initiative. I deserve the position, because I am a fair
man, and I know that I would do my part to help the server in every way I have. I do my hardest to help people, I've taken several newbies under my wing and taught them the ways of MineRealm. I may not have committed myself to a community project, or build, but that does not mean that I havent contributed to the community in some ways. I don't have a shop, I don't have a grinder, but I help people when they need it, I talk to to people when they have a problem, and I try to help them fix it.

Availability:
Almost every night I get on, and I will get on frequently almost every night for the forseeable future. I do have a job and girlfriend, and I cannot be on every single day, which I'd imagine is not expected, but
I will have a very stable prescence as I always have had, save the few weeks while I was moving. I cannot give certain times and days because I don't have a set schedule.

Anything else you wish to add:
I love MineRealm. I don't do much else, I want to help around and do what I can for those who need it.
By Eetrab
Is this necromancy? I think so. A bit late there radio!

Edit: +1
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]