We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By Cannabin0l
FlannyFlan wrote:I'm sorry but if someone like king allows his account to be randomly hijacked by his little brother.. there is no telling what could happen.. Just thought i would throw this in there.
[]_[]

Not to point fingers, but I did just witness King say that when Flanny mentioned something that happened earlier in chat.
By FlannyFlan
Cannabin0l wrote:
FlannyFlan wrote:I'm sorry but if someone like king allows his account to be randomly hijacked by his little brother.. there is no telling what could happen.. Just thought i would throw this in there.
[]_[]

Not to point fingers, but I did just witness King say that when Flanny mentioned something that happened earlier in chat.
Yeaaaah i looky here:

I wouldnt really feel comfortable with a staff member who had other people having access to his minecraft account in any way, really. Kinda.. security riskful, if you will
By Airlie91
Yes, my younger brother gained access to my account due to myself forgetting to lock my computer, and his skill with a computer. However i'd like it known that i'm home temporarily for christmas, and i'll never be leaving my computer unlocked again. He has had his laptop removed from him and no-longer has access to the network, and this will be the case until he has left home.
Furthermore i am in the process of changing every password i have so he can't gain access that way.
Flanny, i'm incredibly sorry for what my brother said to Lin, and i take full responsibility for him gaining access. something like this will Never happen again, that i swear on my life.
Apologies for my mistake,
and thanks for your support,
KingSpartacus
By maca930
King's the driving force for the MineRealm Subway. He has the skills to become a great moderator.

Vote KingSpartacus for Game Moderator, 2011/2012!
By Le Tjommy
king was very active on the bans forum before you wasn't allowed to post comments there if you had nothing to do with the case, he helped people with their bans and came with sugestions to impprove their appeals, he is generally unbeliveble helpful, +1 from me.
By Prodigy9
The leadership and dedication he has demonstrated in his work for the Minerealm subway speak highly of his ability to serve as a mod. +1
By OtherKitty
kingspartacus is always very helpful to anyone who needs help when he is on, he is practically doing the work as a mod already, without the mod bells and whistles... aka the sign :)
good luck king
By someonee
FlannyFlan wrote:
Cannabin0l wrote:
[]_[]

Yeaaaah i looky here:

I wouldnt really feel comfortable with a staff member who had other people having access to his minecraft account in any way, really. Kinda.. security riskful, if you will

Just now reading this... I like the tripple kill in the chat ;)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]