Talk about absolutely anything here!
By Bonejunky
Bu1ld0g wrote:
Bonejunky wrote:
It makes stairs.

No, just no....
You can quite easily take a stack of dirt with you and remove it on your way out if you're that hopeless at parkour.
I used my blocks on bridges.
By legokrin
Well you can rebuild it yourself :P
By Bu1ld0g
Bonejunky wrote:
All that endstone laying around and you grief a naturally spawned build to use as bridges?
Not sure if trolling or just stupid...
By Bonejunky
Bu1ld0g wrote:
Bonejunky wrote:
All that endstone laying around and you grief a naturally spawned build to use as bridges?
Not sure if 12 or just rude. Do you honestly think that I (or anyone) would climb down such an infernal tower just to mine some endstone so that a *naturally spawned* structure in a map that's likely at the end of its days can be saved? Anyway, every end city was looted within 12 hours of the outer islands being generated, so I don't understand why you're getting so whiney about this. The buildings were literally useless after they were looted, and it's likely that no one will go in the End again unless it's expanded or they wanna take down the cities. M8, if you want it fixed so bad, make some purpur and go fix it. Elsewise, cry harder.
By legokrin
Plus all the new mobs are murdered so no more levitation heights to death like my brother did.
By Intelli
legokrin wrote:Plus all the new mobs are murdered so no more levitation heights to death like my brother did.
Kinda stupid that they don't respawn. It's not like they even drop anything.
By Bonejunky
Intelli wrote:
legokrin wrote:Plus all the new mobs are murdered so no more levitation heights to death like my brother did.
Shulker armour should become a thing. Highest level feather falling already built in.
By legokrin
Bonejunky wrote:
Intelli wrote:
Shulker armour should become a thing. Highest level feather falling already built in.
You can fall 193 or so blocks with Feather Falling IV on Hay bales now just sayin :P
By Bu1ld0g
Bonejunky wrote:
Bu1ld0g wrote:
Bonejunky wrote:
Not sure if 12 or just rude. Do you honestly think that I (or anyone) would climb down such an infernal tower just to mine some endstone so that a *naturally spawned* structure in a map that's likely at the end of its days can be saved? Anyway, every end city was looted within 12 hours of the outer islands being generated, so I don't understand why you're getting so whiney about this. The buildings were literally useless after they were looted, and it's likely that no one will go in the End again unless it's expanded or they wanna take down the cities. M8, if you want it fixed so bad, make some purpur and go fix it. Elsewise, cry harder.
Jesus, hit a nerve did I?
This is the problem with Minecraft/Minerealm, too many people quite happy to destroy the landscape.
It would have taken zero effort to take some dirt with you instead of what I can only describe as griefing.
Bonejunky wrote:in a map that's likely at the end of its days can be saved?
The End was literally just expanded, what are you on about?
Bonejunky wrote:Elsewise, cry harder.
Grow up!
By Bonejunky
Bu1ld0g wrote:
Bonejunky wrote:
Bu1ld0g wrote:
Bonejunky wrote:
Jesus, hit a nerve did I?
This is the problem with Minecraft/Minerealm, too many people quite happy to destroy the landscape.
It would have taken zero effort to take some dirt with you instead of what I can only describe as griefing.
Bonejunky wrote:Elsewise, cry harder.
Grow up!

Oh boo hoo, I'm breaking digital dirt and burning away the natural wonders of a virtual world. And also, I would urge you to go back and read my previous posts because I said that I used all of my blocks for making bridges ("all of my blocks" includes an iron pick's worth of Endstone) so you're welcome for that.

Now, to end this little discussion, since I'm finding you to be somewhat insufferable, if breaking naturally spawned structures and blocks for mobility purposes is griefing to you, then ban me.

Also, about that little "Grow up" quip: m8, you just insinuated that I was stupid. There's a saying called "practice what you preach." If I were you, I'd look into that.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]