Talk about absolutely anything here!
By LARDIMUS_PRIME
I require your assistance, I am trying to set up a mining transport item auto machine system a doo hicky.

Basically when I am mining I want to put cobble etc in a minecart chest and send it away, to a hopper which will empty it and then it be sent back to my mine when its empty.

So we are looking at a hopper with a powered rail on it, and the powered rail becomes active when the chest is empty, but I don't think it's quite that simple as you cant have a comparator coming from a minecart chest. It would have to be a detector rail, then we have the issue of powering the track to move the minecart again. In creative I have set up an elaborate exor rsnor latch contraption which doesn't quite work as I had hoped maybe with some more tweeks i can get it working, hopefully there is a much easier solution that one of you can point out to me that I have just overlooked.

Thanks in advance.

~lardimus
By Bonejunky
LARDIMUS_PRIME wrote:I have solved this with a simple t flip flop :/ i feel stoopid
Because you AAAARRRREEE stupid! fwefwefwefwefwefwefwe topkek

jk btw luv u bb
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]